Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wmc . . .

eggmok

just wanted to get a tally on who's goin to miami this year . .

if my memory serves me correct, malanee and a1wave apparently went on the same flight as me last year . . .

i guess that's the reason why my flight was delayed and the authorities found two female passengers in the cockpit . . .

Originally posted by malanee

You can't prove a thing! :D

A1Wave and I will be there again this year! We fly down on the 22nd.

ok, i'm leaving on the 22nd as well . . .

i think i might be staying at the clevelander again . . .

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by chynado11

im in as well...hopefully i wont be on 4 hours a sleep or less a day...cuz i have business to attend to lol..egg are u actually going to meet up with any of us this time..unlike the past nyc trip...:mad:;)

:bounce:

CD

i'm always there but you fools never see me . . .

time check for our conference call . . .

Originally posted by crownroyal

Hey I think I can go! Anybody have any hotel room space avail? I'm tryin to split up the costs. I'm ready to paaaataaaaaay!

i had a space but my friend who i will be saying with invited a friend of his....maybe we can upgrade the room, I can check on that.

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by vicman

shit..i had totall forgotten to ask..ok then, have fun running ur credit card bill another 4g

i know right!! i thought Miami was exp..well ibiza well none can compare with prices is all i have to say :eek::laugh:

CD

Originally posted by chynado11

i know right!! i thought Miami was exp..well ibiza well none can compare with prices is all i have to say :eek::laugh:

CD

Another change of plans :( Very unlikely I'll be going to Ibiza. BTW I was going to bartend....Chyna why don't you call me no mo', I thought we were homies!

Originally posted by crownroyal

Yeah, you know! I have so much love and all I get back is the silent treatment. I think I'm DC's most hated...

i think she's been lying low for the past few weeks in preparation for wmc, looks like she'll be a helluva busy while she's there.