Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is anyone going to IBIZA this summer??

My Boyfrined and I are getting a group together to go party in Ibiza this coming summer! I was wondering if anyone from NY is planning on a similar trip?

IBIZA - If it's nightlife you're after, you've come to the right place. Why it's easy: take the best clubs and DJs in the world; add a cosmopolitan mix of clubbers and holiday makers bent on having it; and then throw in some stars, celebrities and models for good measure; and what do you get? You get the summer party capital of the world...

I'm trying to get my bf to go this summer, probably in late August. I actually put off going to the WMC so I could save up for IBIZA!!

I'm trying to get a jump-start on finding deals, but I can't find any good ones. I know some people say to stay in villa's because they're cheaper, but the website I found, Villas were going for $1950+ US dollars/per person (inc. airfare):eek:

Does anyone have any good Ibiza websites with travel specials?

Thanks

My travel agent just called me and gave me a price of $1800.00 including air, ****hotel(ocean view), breakfast and transfers (pp) for 8 nights! That sounds pretty good to me :) The hotel is Torre del Mar right on the beach of Playa d'en Bossa...next to club Space!

Originally posted by bodysoul

6 of us are definitely going this summer! We were thinking mid July. Bringiton.com has some packages...they have a clubbers package :)

I checked out that website, but I remember last year Clubplanet was offering $1200 (inc. airfare & hotel) to stay at Playa de en Bossa.

I wonder when they're going to start advertising those deals, I want to book my trip early

They have their 2002 packagas posted ...they have a clubbers package for $1395.00 but if you want to go during high seasons they up it $200 more.

Also their Premier package starts at $1979, again they up it $200 more for the high seasons.

Torre del Mar is in their premier package! You also have to remember that a lot of the 2 or 3 star hotels don't have a/c and it gets hot on the island!

Originally posted by india22

I checked out that website, but I remember last year Clubplanet was offering $1200 (inc. airfare & hotel) to stay at Playa de en Bossa.

I wonder when they're going to start advertising those deals, I want to book my trip early

I'm sorry, I got confused...I thought you were talking about Bring it on. I didn't know Clubplanet was offering deals! :eek:

im staying in los milinios--not sure of correct spelling...i know its a 4 star hotel on the beach....we are staying there for 10 days with breakfast for $1,950 and $50 for insurance...since it takes so long to get there my travel agent worked it out so we dont lose a day for traveling...so we will be sleeping there for a total of 9 days....

HELLZ FUCKING YEA

Originally posted by india22

They do, but in the past they didn't start advertising them until June.

Oh, that sucks! I want to book my trip earlier than that :( I think I may go with my agent...The price is not bad for an ocean view room in a 4 star hotel and I rather be comfortable if I'm gonna do a lot of dancing..partying...you know what I'm mean!

Originally posted by msoprano13

im staying in los milinios--not sure of correct spelling...i know its a 4 star hotel on the beach....we are staying there for 10 days with breakfast for $1,950 and $50 for insurance...since it takes so long to get there my travel agent worked it out so we dont lose a day for traveling...so we will be sleeping there for a total of 9 days....

HELLZ FUCKING YEA

You don't know in what beach your hotel is at? Ibiza has a lot of Beaches and I herd Playa den Bossa is the beach you want to be at!

Originally posted by legend38

I was disucussing this with two of my friends, but we would need to gather a larger group together, around 6 or so; group rates and stuff like that.

I wanna go to gatecrasher summer sound system

Well, when are you guys planning on going? June, July or August?

Originally posted by bodysoul

You don't know in what beach your hotel is at? Ibiza has a lot of Beaches and I herd Playa den Bossa is the beach you want to be at!

ill know in a few days....im waiting on a brochure from the hotel...i can switch if i want the only thing reserved is my flight.....

when are you going?????

im leaving august 14th

Originally posted by msoprano13

ill know in a few days....im waiting on a brochure from the hotel...i can switch if i want the only thing reserved is my flight.....

when are you going?????

im leaving august 14th

Well, we have not set a date yet but we were thinking mid July but we'll see? We want to saty at the Torre del Mar....

yea im going mid-late aug, with my gf and 4 other friends. do you guys want to get a big group together, perhaps we could knock off the travel price even more. dont know where ill be staying yet, i think its somewhere next to Pacha. cant fuckin wait!!!!

-mike

Originally posted by tribal

yea im going mid-late aug, with my gf and 4 other friends. do you guys want to get a big group together, perhaps we could knock off the travel price even more. dont know where ill be staying yet, i think its somewhere next to Pacha. cant fuckin wait!!!!

-mike

That's what I'm talking about!!! We should get a NY group going...is everyone going in August????????????