Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so i met this girl on saturday....

echostar

Guest gabo
Originally posted by trancend

and she wanted to have sex last night.....how can i tell if its cuz she likes me or just wants sex

i dont really think i just want a booty call right now....

:blank: maybe i should talk to HER about it....thats an idea

well the horny part in me says to fuck her! fuck her hard!... also if you just met her and she wants to fuck you that bad that quick, becareful. I think of it like this... she really hasnt had enough time to get to know you so I think she just wants to get her groove on trancend style!;)

and she wanted to have sex last night.....how can i tell if its cuz she likes me or just wants sex

i dont really think i just want a booty call right now....

:blank: maybe i should talk to HER about it....thats an idea

Either you are gay or embarassed.

J/k bro...........my feeling is you two have different opinions of each other. My suggestion, try taking her out all night. Good thing that comes out of this is you will find out if you really like her or not and she will be flattered that you payed attention to her so long. You'll feel better about it and enjoy it more when you start throwing her in different positions.

lol. you sound like a female... :laugh:

i dont see how she could know anything about you if you met her on saturday so she must just want sex, not to say it wont become more in the future.

go for it have sex...i wanted to have sex with this girl i knew from a year ago and whom i was hooking up on Sunday and we were getting worked up,....then I had to drop off my friends home...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: I regret it A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Either she wants just sex, or... sex and the possibility of a relationship.

Either way there's no way for her to know yet whether or not she actually likes you... sooo... if you know you don't want just a booty call then give it some time...

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Either you are gay or embarassed.

haha....everyone else is calling me gay too lol, but i wanted to have sex, i just didnt feel safe cuz she couldve had a disease or some shit, you never know......but we talked today and she said she got tested and shes on birth control so its all good

haha....everyone else is calling me gay too lol, but i wanted to have sex, i just didnt feel safe cuz she couldve had a disease or some shit, you never know......but we talked today and she said she got tested and shes on birth control so its all good

umm, talk is cheap. use a condom.

Babe, I already told you be careful. I personally wouldn't have sex with a reandom person I met. I don't think your gay cause of it either. Shit I think she may just be after sex, or maybe she thought that is what you wanted. Anyway, take your time and see. It seems like you just don't want the ass and maybe want more....its all on you really

Originally posted by aphelion

If this is the same one, stop masturbating and come back to your senses:D

haha....well i didnt have to jerk off, we did everything i can think of besides have sex....figured id draw the line somewhere

see what happens next week

:D

Originally posted by somebitch

umm, talk is cheap. use a condom.

I totally agree with that statement.

Ummm...yea..so you just met her sat. and she wants to screw you AND also told you that she's been tested and it on birth control? SOunds like she's shared a bit too much info for knowing you for only 5 days.

Never under estimate the power of the TrojanMan!!