HaPpY BiRtHdAy CrOwN RoYaL!!!!!

vixenfoxxy

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by chynado11

i see this is a nice lovely birthday post for you royal...originally devised by the DC board, with a nice taste of authenticity of raunch...:D

Happy Birthday

CD

This thread is the bestest birthday present I ever got! :rolleyes:

OK wheres my fuckin presents goddamnit! STop playin

Originally posted by shifterlx

dude, tell mento i need my sunglasses back! please... :rolleyes: are she and sila coming to glow sat? what are YOU doin?

K, will do when I see her. What do they look like? Are they those clear glasses that fell off the 12th floor balcony? I'm just kidding :blank: I'm not sure if they're going to glow or not, whenever any of us go out it's all last minute decisions and stuff. I might go out depending on peer pressure.

Right now I'm sitting at my computer at home, but I'm about to sit on the couch and watch Vivid or Hotnet. What are you up too?

yo ur birthday party was phat...you know how many times you dropped my needle when you were "spinning" shit you better not of done fucked that shit up. ozzy and i were fucked up too, we were fucking around with the keyboard...jerami sucked at it...LOL, yo holla at me tomorrow, so we can holla at some beeyotches, then get all up in their crotches...you going to buzz...glow...hit me up, or ill hit you up...oh yah...I DONT HAVE TO WORK TOMORROW(FRI) YEE HAW!!!!:tongue:

Originally posted by dcsglow

yo holla at me tomorrow, so we can holla at some beeyotches, then get all up in their crotches...you going to buzz...glow...hit me up, or ill hit you up...oh yah...I DONT HAVE TO WORK TOMORROW(FRI) YEE HAW!!!!:tongue:

Fo shizzle my nizzle, but I can't holla cos I have a hot wife already and she does not want me in anyone else's crotches...! I'm sick unfortunately (some girl I was kissing gave it to me), so I am pretty sure I will not be going to DD or KC. BUT, I will get my sick tired ass up from this goverment issue chair (leather, black) and go to the commissary and get some echinacea in a feeble attempt to revive my immune system.

Pz

Guest jroo
Originally posted by dcsglow

yo ur birthday party was phat...you know how many times you dropped my needle when you were "spinning" shit you better not of done fucked that shit up. ozzy and i were fucked up too, we were fucking around with the keyboard...jerami sucked at it...LOL, yo holla at me tomorrow, so we can holla at some beeyotches, then get all up in their crotches...you going to buzz...glow...hit me up, or ill hit you up...oh yah...I DONT HAVE TO WORK TOMORROW(FRI) YEE HAW!!!!:tongue:

hey bitch, i never claimed to be a piano playing fairy!