Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anal!!!!!

aboyfrombklyn

ANAL!!! Why couldn't I get my girl interested even if my life depended on it??? I've tried every tactic out there (at least that I can think of), but nothing has worked. I've tried just bringing up the idea, I've tried slowly getting closer to the area (not even with my dick, but with my fingers and mouth), but she won't take any of it! Somebody help me!

Originally posted by somebitch

hehe, make that clear to her -- not me. ;)

nice comeback~ :grin:

damn ciro... have not seen you around these parts in soooooooooooo long... what brings you around??? not getting any action in the pooper bring you sniffin' around the dungeons for advise??? :);):D

Originally posted by djmoonshine

nice comeback~ :grin:

damn ciro... have not seen you around these parts in soooooooooooo long... what brings you around??? not getting any action in the pooper bring you sniffin' around the dungeons for advise??? :);):D

Yeah, I know, I know, looks like I've sold out on the board. It's the love. She's got her hooks in me.

Maybe she is just really scared that it will hurt and maybe going to the bathroom doesn't really give her any "pleasure" but just plain pain on some days and so she can't really imagine that it could be any different with a big and hart man inside her.

And with all the comments that were made on this and other boards... I haven't seen any too convincing one myself...rather all the girls say that "it doesn't hurt TOO much....etc."

So, just let her be and if you really love her...I"m sure there are lots of other ways to pleasure eachother and get pleasure out of eachother. ;)

Originally posted by tastyt

Oh, sorry BFB... Maybe one day her curiosity will be sparked and she'll come around... otherwise it sounds like your shit outta luck (bad pun intended).

And Jana babe... don't knock it till you tried it... ;)

Sorry t...I don't mean to knock it...I'm just telling you how it looks from the other side (at least that's pretty much exactly how I feel).

And so far...there hasn't been anything said that would make me feel like 'whoopddeedooo'...that sounds convincing.

Also I have to say that this talk all over the place about it can make a girl that's not into it feel like there is something wrong with her and puts a lot of pressure on the person.

just my 2 cents...no knocking down...just concerns

Originally posted by flying_high

Sorry t...I don't mean to knock it...I'm just telling you how it looks from the other side (at least that's pretty much exactly how I feel).

And so far...there hasn't been anything said that would make me feel like 'whoopddeedooo'...that sounds convincing.

Also I have to say that this talk all over the place about it can make a girl that's not into it feel like there is something wrong with her and puts a lot of pressure on the person.

just my 2 cents...no knocking down...just concerns

I know J... I'm just busting your balls. ;)

Although... it really surprises me... the things people won't do, or at least try. I don't know, it's one thing to have tried something and disliked it... but then again maybe I'm just really curious; short of animals, bodily wastes and major pain I'm up to at least give a whirl to most things...

Just MO.