Clubplanet Nightlife Community

XTC and stackers

jadedbryan

from my experience it dosnt really make you roll longer or harder but it makes it speedier. You will feel like your heart is about to jump out of your body. it will de-hydrate you more, so you will feel way more fucked up/cracked out the next day.

you will also get tired as fuck and wont be able to sleep for a while.

have fun

This acctually can be dangerous for your heart cuase ephedrine is abd for oyurheart mix it with e and u could cuase a problem if u do enough.....and as far as making the e last longer thatsxnot true the e wore off b4 the ephedrine and your just feeling the ephedrine and thinkign its the e....

NOT a good combination. VERY bad for your heart. My girlfriend's brother takes stacker 3's like candy on a daily basis, and when he rolls after taking like 8 stackers throughout the day he gets little mini seizures when he's peaking. It's pretty frightening to see actually...the times that i've combined them, I get very very nauseaus and I get chest pains...one time I actually blacked in the club cause my heart was going so fast.

• 3 weeks later...

I currently take hydroxycut to help cut up a bit. But would never think of taking them before going out. It is like a heart attack waiting to happen. And I know this because when I first started taking hydroxy cut I didn't remember not to take them the day that I was going out. And I remember leaving the main floor of Exit and walking upstairs to the " Roof " too cool off and calm the heart down a bit...

My Opinion... Don't mix...

Till Next time...

Scott

Really? WOW! Im sorry...i dont really know prices on pills then. I have never paid over $10 for a pill (desperate times). Hmmm....$20 for one now i can see why people are looking for alternatives to help them roll better. Find a new dealer, thats my advise. Ive heard of them being $20 back in the day but not now.

$7 a pill cheaper than drinking?!?!

5hit, $25 a pill is cheaper than drinking!!!

I don't know where you can get em for less than $10, but in the DC area they usually seem to be $25. If somebody owes you a favor, you can get em for as low as $20.

But even at that, beers are $5 and mixed drinks are $7. Long Island Ice Teas are $10 as are a Redbull and Vodka. Straight Redbull is $5 here!!!

And I don't know about y'all, but I'm 6 foot 7 and 240 lbs. I drink a lot more than $25 worth when I go out for more than 3 hours.

Even if you pay DC prices and drop twice, it's still cheaper than drinking. And less of a hangover!