Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shameless PLUG 4 Thurs... NO COVER great drinks GOOD music... and me!

downtown cafe, red bank...MORE shameless plug from me! SO THERE.... there's a really cool place in RED BANK, called THE DOWNTOWN CAFE, thurs n sundays, DEEP HOUSE, NO COVER 21 and up.... if you're looking for just something laid back and comfy, it's a good place to check out... two floors, u can't get lost in this place cos it's small but not small enough that you feel like you're boxed in... downstairs is the bar and restaurant area and all the way in the back is a sushi bar. when u walk in is a raised area for tables and sometimes used as a stage for nights when they have bands. to your left is a long bar @ 50 ft in length and to the right are the tables that line up the brick walls decorated with photographs of downtown RED BANK and local areas by local artists. the upstairs is the dance area. it's basically one long room with the bar and dj booth tucked in neatly to the side so it's out of the way. definitely a good place for conversation, MARTINI'S AND COSMO'S (they have a variety of martini's u can order) and dancing, just very chilled, deep, latin beats and disco house... none of that hard bumping house tracks, i like it cos of the low key and change of atmosphere. check it out....

www.dtcafe.com

downloads, dj updates, anything club - www.ministryofsound.com

my e-mail - sydniwade@yahoo.com

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Is this the same place you hit up sometimes before you go to Champs?

yes!!! lol, what can we say, me and my gurlz are a group of AL-coholics, tee hee hee. yea, we live in the area so we would hit a local bar, downtown or someplace close to her house and then head up to champs and if we have time we do R bar and then abyss. it's all about the music and drinks... and other stuff *wink*

Originally posted by sydnie

yes!!! lol, what can we say, me and my gurlz are a group of AL-coholics, tee hee hee. yea, we live in the area so we would hit a local bar, downtown or someplace close to her house and then head up to champs and if we have time we do R bar and then abyss. it's all about the music and drinks... and other stuff *wink*

Derf derf.......You so funny:rolleyes:

It is all about the music:D

Totally off topic, but I have to ask. Are you a guy or a girl? Your gender has "bitch," you talk about going out with your "gurlz" yet you described yourself as a pretty boy in another post and talk about your girlfriend.

Just wondering....thanks.

Originally posted by cigs

Totally off topic, but I have to ask. Are you a guy or a girl? Your gender has "bitch," you talk about going out with your "gurlz" yet you described yourself as a pretty boy in another post and talk about your girlfriend.

yay! yup. i am a pretty boy... best way i can describe it is i am a lesbian trapped in a man's body who only dig chics, does that make sense? anyone? bueller? bueller? lmfao.... *sigh* DAMMIT DANCE!

Syndie is one of the coolest guys I know:D :D :D

Thanks Spygirl....what does that make me????

Thanks for clearing that up Sydnie...I can get on with my day now!:D

HA hahaha, so funny, oooops, sorry i did the gender bender thingy there! oh jeezus, i'm cracking myself up, P L E A S E, put me back together! anyhow, back to playing Final Fantasy X... :D :D

yay! yup. i am a pretty boy... best way i can describe it is i am a lesbian trapped in a man's body who only dig chics, does that make sense? anyone? bueller? bueller? lmfao.... *sigh* DAMMIT DANCE!

you mean you are a man like Abe Froman " the sausage king of chicago?"

Mane

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Explain the beats more...I am down in the area and check out all the party's....never heard of this one, but willing to check it out. You spinning? You have a set list from prior weeks? PM me..thanks

lol, i promote it, i dance it, and i drink it, lol, helop me! someone is fdrink, drunk! wooosh...

lol, i promote it, i dance it, and i drink it, lol, helop me! someone is fdrink, drunk! wooosh...

you are too cute. ;) anyway, I have to tell you... I was just looking at your sig... about the Annual 2002- that is so funny cause I had that IN MY HANDS the other day to buy it and at the last second I was like, nah!!!! I'll get something else... :laugh: but it's good, huh? Great, now I HAVE to go back out and buy it!!!! lol :D

Originally posted by StArBrYte

you are too cute. ;) anyway, I have to tell you... I was just looking at your sig... about the Annual 2002- that is so funny cause I had that IN MY HANDS the other day to but it and at the last second I was like, nah!!!! I'll get something else... :laugh: but it's good, huh? Great, now I HAVE to go back out and buy it!!!! lol :D

are u fuking nuts! jeezus crist, shell out the cash you! lol, yea, def the sound is happening, i just took out my bette nimler cd and replace it with the misnirtry of sound annual, good tunes! lol, um, am i drunk??? jeezus, ia m! uj, help me?

are u fuking nuts! jeezus crist, shell out the cash you! lol, yea, def the sound is happening, i just took out my bette nimler cd and replace it with the misnirtry of sound annual, good tunes! lol, um, am i drunk??? jeezus, ia m! uj, help me?

omg sydnie you are hilarious right now!! Must have been too many cosmos, eh? :laugh2:

anyway, I am going out and buying that CD tomorrow, without a doubt... :D

Originally posted by StArBrYte

omg sydnie you are hilarious right now!! Must have been too many cosmos, eh? :laugh2:

anyway, I am going out and buying that CD tomorrow, without a doubt... :D

starbryte, i wish i may i wish i might... hmmmm, sounds like a disney movie... yes, go camp out at sam goody and BUY IT! yes, i have been drinking cosmos, and then some! um, sweetie, dont u have wqork in the mroiniung? morning? lol, I DONT! well notn really... oh gawd! i need to sober up and go to sleep!

I went to the Downtown Cafe last night and had a really good time. There were a lot of hot girls roaming around the place and the bartender downstairs was absolutely gorgeous. I even got to meet and talk to the owner of the place for a while. I wish I could've stayed longer but I had to work today. Thanks for putting me on to this place, I'll definitely be going back there.

:D

Originally posted by senorfern

I went to the Downtown Cafe last night and had a really good time. There were a lot of hot girls roaming around the place and the bartender downstairs was absolutely gorgeous. I even got to meet and talk to the owner of the place for a while. I wish I could've stayed longer but I had to work today. Thanks for putting me on to this place, I'll definitely be going back there.

:D

SWEET, GLAD YOU HAD A GOOD TIME, EVERY THURS AND SUNDAYS TOO... YES DOWNTOWN CAFE DEF HAVE HOT CHICS... the bartender name downstairs is heather, she's mine! lol see ya sunday, hopefully, i'm upstairs, ask for al pal