Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kaydup

Ibiza

11 posts in this topic

I was on a plane getting ready to take off on 9-11 and guess where I was going? You are right Ibiza! SO I never got to go, but and going July 26-31st of this year. My boyfriend and a couple of my friends have have been a few times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jess (can I call you Jess? :tongue: ) that story is awful. You must have been so disappointed (in addition to shocked, scared and all the other stuff everyone went through in Sept. 11th). That's terrible.

Does anyone have kind of like an estimate on how much a week-long trip to Ibiza would run?? I'm dying to go, and want to go while I'm young and crazy (I still am young and crazy, right!?!), so either this year or next is pretty much going to be it.

I wanted to suprise my gf with a grad-school graduation trip to Ibiza, but I think that may be a bit too expensive for my likes... I'd just feel like an ass if I got to go to Ibiza and she didn't....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Jess (can I call you Jess? :tongue: ) that story is awful. You must have been so disappointed (in addition to shocked, scared and all the other stuff everyone went through in Sept. 11th). That's terrible.

Does anyone have kind of like an estimate on how much a week-long trip to Ibiza would run?? I'm dying to go, and want to go while I'm young and crazy (I still am young and crazy, right!?!), so either this year or next is pretty much going to be it.

I wanted to suprise my gf with a grad-school graduation trip to Ibiza, but I think that may be a bit too expensive for my likes... I'd just feel like an ass if I got to go to Ibiza and she didn't....

Bringiton! there package is 1395.00 for 8 days airfare, hotel, and breakfast. And yeah my girlfriend isn't too happy about me going either!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by kaydup

Bringiton! there package is 1395.00 for 8 days airfare, hotel, and breakfast. And yeah my girlfriend isn't too happy about me going either!

WOW, that's really not bad at all. Do you have any info on Bringiton?? I did a package deal with a reputable company to go down to Cancun for Spring Break in college and we still got screwed with having to spend like 10 hours in the airport because they used crappy, old charter jets.

Anyone have any idea how much $$$$ you'll blow through in a week? I've heard club prices down there are outrageous, and I'm not exactly the type to hold back on vacation... could be trouble!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

WOW, that's really not bad at all. Do you have any info on Bringiton?? I did a package deal with a reputable company to go down to Cancun for Spring Break in college and we still got screwed with having to spend like 10 hours in the airport because they used crappy, old charter jets.

Anyone have any idea how much $$$$ you'll blow through in a week? I've heard club prices down there are outrageous, and I'm not exactly the type to hold back on vacation... could be trouble!

I think the web site is www.bringiton.com, if I am not mistaken. My boyfriend went this and last year with his friends, without me so don't feel so bad about not going with your girlfriends, I was jealous more then anything... lol He spent about $1,000, clubs are a bit expensive but worth every dime. The party favors over there are supposedly really good, and cheap as hell, so someone says:D ... I wouldn't know anything about that though;)

Well needless to say I was terribly upset because of not going but more importantly I was upset because the person that I had met and got in on the trip with was actually killed in the WTC... She is Blueangel, she used to post here, she is the person that got me on this web site and introduced me to a lot of the NYC CPers. All in all I guess that I am lucky considering all those people lost their lives. As I am showing I am going to Ibiza this year.

I am making all of the plans myself because I am going to England, France, and Italy before Ibiza so I am making all plans myself. Leaving Boston on 7/19 coming hom 8/1... In Ibiza 7/26 - 8/1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Jess (can I call you Jess? :tongue: ) that story is awful. You must have been so disappointed (in addition to shocked, scared and all the other stuff everyone went through in Sept. 11th). That's terrible.

Does anyone have kind of like an estimate on how much a week-long trip to Ibiza would run?? I'm dying to go, and want to go while I'm young and crazy (I still am young and crazy, right!?!), so either this year or next is pretty much going to be it.

I wanted to suprise my gf with a grad-school graduation trip to Ibiza, but I think that may be a bit too expensive for my likes... I'd just feel like an ass if I got to go to Ibiza and she didn't....

Yeah that is the only thing I am worried about, spending a shit load once I am there!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jess, I'm really sorry to hear about your friend. Words really can't describe how awful that is.... I'm so sorry.

As for the whole girlfriend thing, it's not that I'd feel bad, it's just that I've done SO much stuff without her since we've been together. I studied in London for 7 weeks, then after took a two-week tour of Europe (I saw 11 countries while I was there!) I've also gone to Cancun for Spring Break, and last summer lived in Tampa for three months (training for PricewaterhouseCoopers.... so sweet!) All the while she hasn't really done much because she's in school and has no money. So that's why I'd feel kind of like an ass, but it probably won't stop me from going!

I've heard good thing about party favors in Europe. I'm not sure how easy it is to get your hands on them... but then again, why would I care?? :tongue:;)

What cities are you hitting-up on your European vacation??? If you need any advice I've got a few hot-spots for ya!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by prplhz

I think the web site is www.bringiton.com, if I am not mistaken. My boyfriend went this and last year with his friends, without me so don't feel so bad about not going with your girlfriends, I was jealous more then anything... lol He spent about $1,000, clubs are a bit expensive but worth every dime. The party favors over there are supposedly really good, and cheap as hell, so someone says:D ... I wouldn't know anything about that though;)

Well needless to say I was terribly upset because of not going but more importantly I was upset because the person that I had met and got in on the trip with was actually killed in the WTC... She is Blueangel, she used to post here, she is the person that got me on this web site and introduced me to a lot of the NYC CPers. All in all I guess that I am lucky considering all those people lost their lives. As I am showing I am going to Ibiza this year.

I am making all of the plans myself because I am going to England, France, and Italy before Ibiza so I am making all plans myself. Leaving Boston on 7/19 coming hom 8/1... In Ibiza 7/26 - 8/1

Sorry to hear about your friend that sucks.

Hey that is one hell of a vacation!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0