Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How about Club Speeed tonight?

othe

OK I didn;'t want to announce anoything till the meeting today but. 1) SPEEED is no longer SPEEED in fact it doesn't have a name yet.

2) Yes they are remodeling all 4 floors. Grand re-opening in a month.

3) The Investors that have come in to run the place are the guys that founded SHELTER.

4) This is the ONLY club to ACTUALLY have the TWILO sound system. NOt just the Phazon but the ACTUALY TWILO SYSTEM. (I was up there last week with some ollllllld ass peeps watching Steve Dash and his crew set it up.

5) The cub is only open for business on saturdays at the moment for SHELTER on SATURDAYS. email me if you wanna get on the List.

6) The Phazon is predominatly on the 4th floor with is complete. They have ripped out the bars to make more room for dancing. So the top floor is now all dance floor.

7) They have ceased hosting all HIP HOP oriented events until further notice.

:eek::D

I went on a Saturday many moons ago and they played latin, hip hop, reggae and house. The music was ok except there were 2 hip hop floors playing the same music just in a different order. It was the people and the intense heat that was the problem. I hope they upgraded their air conditioner system! HHHHOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT!!!:flame:

Are there any clubs with a good hip hop night?

The club formerly known as SPEEED has been renamed CLUB SHELTER.

K well I had a meeting at 3 pm today with the CLUB SHELTER crew today and this is the deal.

Thurs will stay as is for now. EXTREME FOR NOW.

Friday night are being set up with Heavy House Hitters on the Main floor.

Trance and D&B in other rooms.

The Shelter Parties started this past Saturday and will continue on every Saturday.

The Dance Ritual Party is in talks and more than likely will be moving there on wed. nights.

Rob Fernandez will be moving the ASSTERIA party from Cheetah Sundays to CLUB SHELTER

over the next 3-4 months of renovation the PHAZON system will be in corporate into at least 3 floors right now it 's on the main.

I will repost this is a separate thread as well. We are proud to be working closely with the owners and management of CLUB SHELTER. We wish them peace, love and house music:D More info will be up by SUNDAY.