Clubplanet Nightlife Community

D:Fuse - Feb 16th!!!

malanee

Originally posted by crank47

I'm def. there. I think the last time D:Fuse was here was my first CP meet-up. Oh the horror.... :tongue:

yeah, people were buying drinks left and right...added to the fact that I had had a long meeting with Larry earlier in the afternoon i felt like :puke: but I recovered quick and felt fine at the end of the night

Originally posted by vicman

yeah, people were buying drinks left and right...added to the fact that I had had a long meeting with Larry earlier in the afternoon i felt like :puke: but I recovered quick and felt fine at the end of the night

Remind me to get you another shot of jaeger too.

Originally posted by shifterlx

i'm there, you drunken-monkey bastards. crank, i've met you before, haven't i? i think you came out to glow with Jimmi one time. :confused:

I think I met you for a second at Sasha or Satoshi. Either way, I was far gone and out...

Originally posted by crank47

I like the real candy bracelets so I can have a snack whenever I need a sugar rush. Mmmmm, mmmmm good. :D

the only bad part is when you get so mangled that your totally out on Sunday and the realize that you forgot to take off the candy bracelets while your in the middle of a meeting at the office.

Originally posted by vicman

the only bad part is when you get so mangled that your totally out on Sunday and the realize that you forgot to take off the candy bracelets while your in the middle of a meeting at the office.

It's all good since those meetings are exactly when I need a sugar rush. The boss does look at me kinda funny when I'm gnawing at my wrists though...