Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
malanee

D:Fuse - Feb 16th!!!

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by crank47

I'm def. there. I think the last time D:Fuse was here was my first CP meet-up. Oh the horror.... :tongue:

yeah, people were buying drinks left and right...added to the fact that I had had a long meeting with Larry earlier in the afternoon i felt like :puke: but I recovered quick and felt fine at the end of the night

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

yeah, people were buying drinks left and right...added to the fact that I had had a long meeting with Larry earlier in the afternoon i felt like :puke: but I recovered quick and felt fine at the end of the night

Remind me to get you another shot of jaeger too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by shifterlx

i'm there, you drunken-monkey bastards. crank, i've met you before, haven't i? i think you came out to glow with Jimmi one time. :confused:

I think I met you for a second at Sasha or Satoshi. Either way, I was far gone and out...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

crank47 is: lawyer by day....candy raver by night

here's an incognito pic of crank :D :D

DAMN! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Vic, with that view you can't see my Tele-Tubby backpack and I didn't have my Mickey Mouse hands on!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by crank47

DAMN! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Vic, with that view you can't see my Tele-Tubby backpack and I didn't have my Mickey Mouse hands on!

imagine if they saw you wearing all that gear and "paraphanelia" at work, theyd be :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

imagine if they saw you wearing all that gear and "paraphanelia" at work, theyd be :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

That explains why everyone looks at me funny around here! Who would've thought.... Maybe I'll ditch the visor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

im gonna try to come..but as the conference comes closer..ill be in the studio most weekends and weekdays, but im gonna try i have never heard him spin live...hmmmm actually i have nevermind for oakie..whoops, i need to lay off the nyquil eh?? ;)

:bounce:

CD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by crank47

I like the real candy bracelets so I can have a snack whenever I need a sugar rush. Mmmmm, mmmmm good. :D

the only bad part is when you get so mangled that your totally out on Sunday and the realize that you forgot to take off the candy bracelets while your in the middle of a meeting at the office.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

the only bad part is when you get so mangled that your totally out on Sunday and the realize that you forgot to take off the candy bracelets while your in the middle of a meeting at the office.

It's all good since those meetings are exactly when I need a sugar rush. The boss does look at me kinda funny when I'm gnawing at my wrists though...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×