Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2000 Mufuggin' Posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vicman

I did it!!!!

Eggmok, I'm still waiting on my ^%#$@ kitchenaid from my 1000 posts...

anyway,

I would like to tahnk all of youall at CP, here in the DC board as well as in the other CP boards in making this possible...now no need to applaud just yet, you all can contribute $1 for each post I have and place it in the "Vicman-Larry Fundage" to help me pay for all the Larry I will need for WMC....

special thanx go to myself cos this goddam hard werk and I have sweated blood, guts and tears in order to reach this milestone. Now please, each one of y'all please contribute $1 per post posted by me and be on your merry way..again thank you, thank you, thank you....:D :D ...next up: Eggmok.

Originally posted by crank47

Congrats! Don't you get some tupperwear or something like that?

If you pass Eggmok, do you get to be a moderator?

i think you get a plunger once you are the individual with the most posts within the specified geografical area

Originally posted by vicman

i think you get a plunger once you are the individual with the most posts within the specified geografical area

So thats why your posting soo much, trying to get a new toy for you and shady? Who's gonna be first?