Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's the most e you ever took?

liqidxtc

28 in a 24 hour period...started at noon and took 1 an hour till midnight then tookem like candy after that..after a certain point it doesnt matter u are just fucked up...and the way i knew how many i took is cuz i had 30..gave 2 to my girl and took the rest...not something i care to do again...

ive also personally seen someone take 12 over a course of 5 hours. it was 3 DKNYS, 5 Ferraris and 4 Hearts. This kid couldnt even keep his eyes open let alone see. he was convulsing in the chair and couldnt hear people. this kid pops around 5 pills every weekened and the only thing i can say about that is whoever his dealer is, he is a happy guy.

Originally posted by xtcvitality

Think we're bad, talk to some heavy clubbers or pillheads from the UK, they eat pills like pez over there...I would too at those prices though...

fuck yah the only time i got over there (england and then to holland) the ills were like...less then $5 american...man we ate them like fuckin pez u are right...i barely remember goin there to be honest..and that flight back we were rollin balls to...good times

400mg of MDA at one time, I thought it was MDMA wich is not as potent on a mg to mg basis. And the worst part is that there is no cross tolerance between MDA and MDMA, so I was like a virgin, plus it lasts much longer.

Before the dry heaves for 3 hours, I was seeing shit like 4-5 hits of acid. 1 hour of the 7 hour experience was enjoyable, the rest was hell. I could fell the drug running through my brain and body, poisioning me.

Wont do that again.

I wish I could get my hands on some pure MDA...The couple times i've had good MDA were amazing, but I can also imagine how that fucked you over Shroomy....That hadda suck.

totally..the last time i had pure (as close as i think ive had) mdma was when i flew to Cali for a party..they lined it up and i thought "oh ok lame ass E ill take a big line of it" and it knocked me on my ass in a few minutes and i bugged out rolling..was smooth as silk tho..id love to do it again..to bad fuck tards stomp on that shit when they get it to make more $$$...id pay more for quality..im sure anyone would....

but I can also imagine how that fucked you over Shroomy....That hadda suck.

Yep... I really blew that one. Turned what could have been two wonderfull nights into one nightmare of standing on the side of the road all dressed up like a stud :) while having the dry heaves so bad I thought my lungs were going to come out. Im sure I made some bystanders smile.

The whole time sweat was pouring off me and I felt like I was electrified as I was totally detatched realizing what an ass I was for getting in the situation.

It was very close to the low point of my life. I always prided myself in knowing about the shit I put into my body and knowing how to minimize the risk and what is an acceptable risk etc. guess I got a little complacant.

Yah, I've had my experiences like that as well though. I am pretty similar to you in your drug usage. I always research shit and always try to keep risk as low as possible by doing whatever I can. I ended up getting some shrooms one time, which is my drug of choice, and got a little too over excited about them. The person I got them from warned me that they were extremely strong and not to eat more than 2 grams of them...of course I didn't believe him. I ended up eating like 7.5 grams of these unbelievably potent shrooms and ended up delerious and wishing for death in the bathroom all night. Those experiences are definately not fun....