Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do You Ever Hold On To Life To Tightly?

Okay what I mean by this is, do you keep yourself held back from doing certain things because you are scared to be hurt or what others might think of you?

Holding on to tight where you hold grudges because you dont want to look like the weak one and call the person to say hey lets forget about it??

Holding on to tight where you dont want to ride a rollercoaster or jump out of a plane and do something daring because you are scared to experience the thrill??

Holding on too tight that you wont tell another person how

much you love or care for them?? Or maybe even enjoy their company because you are scared they dont feel the same?

Holding on to tight to let certain people into your life because you are scared they might leave it and you cant bear the hurt??

Holding on to tight where something you know will make you happy but you just dont do it?

Just some thoughts I was thinking about today..

It just makes me think that life has so many trials and tribulations but you cant be scared of taking the risks and letting people in because you never know when it will end...

Originally posted by synderella420

Really?? I would never think you would be that type of person!

Why though what are your underlying thoughts that would make you fear or not want to experience certain things??

Doesn't apply to me in EVERY form, by all means...

But I tend to consider every last consequence of whatever actions that I take...

Unfortunately, the negative possible consequences often outweighs the positive...

That's the way I tend to be, fear drives a lot of what I do...

To be honest, not everything that comes from that is negative, but you do miss out on a lot of things...

And yes, I do shift around personality wise, so I'm not ALWAYS like this...

It's just a little part of who I am...

I hear ya on that, I guess we all have that little fear of what if??

I mean I always used to compare pros and cons of taking steps forward with certain things I wanted to do, but I just stopped doing it because I realized it stopped me from doing things that I really wanted to do..

Now I just take the good with the bad...

I realized life will always be a roller coaster full of twists and turns you just have to hop on and enjoy the ride!

Originally posted by synderella420

I hear ya on that, I guess we all have that little fear of what if??

I mean I always used to compare pros and cons of taking steps forward with certain things I wanted to do, but I just stopped doing it because I realized it stopped me from doing things that I really wanted to do..

Now I just take the good with the bad...

I realized life will always be a roller coaster full of twists and turns you just have to hop on and enjoy the ride!

:)