Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
atomicapples

bitch, apologize

Ok, Ok...Maybe I should've heard the story,and I apologize from the bottom of my heart for my behavior...but can you please understand something....

* This is two against one here....

* This is not a situation I enjoy being in, nor wish to be in, nor NEED to be in....plenty of fish in the sea...and with this whole situation, EMBARASSMENT is probably my main issue!

There's lot of other things I'd love to say right now...but this is really not something for this board....Find me, if your man enough to find out more.

Originally posted by marcid21

Ok, Ok...Maybe I should've heard the story,and I apologize from the bottom of my heart for my behavior...but can you please understand something....

* This is not a situation I enjoy being in, nor wish to be in, nor NEED to be in....plenty of fish in the sea...and with this whole situation, EMBARASSMENT is probably my main issue!

There's lot of other things I'd love to say right now...but this is really not something for this board....Find me, if your man enough to find out more.

wait wait wait!!!! he publicly calls you a bitch and demands an apology and you're being nice?

i don't care who did what to whom, but it looks like now you should be the one demanding an apology.

Originally posted by marcid21

im here... and waiting...

Guest gabo   
Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

Apples... I suggest you hit the button that says "PM"... I think it would be a little more appropriate...

shut up bitch ha... lets make this the fighting with your bitch thread:D

Guest gabo   
Guest gabo

BRING IT! :horns:

bring it?!?! nice lame reply twat!! why don't you copy off of spragga alittle more... u mcdonalds eating tramp :)

Originally posted by atomicapples

fuck that.. pm suck.... i dont give 1 half shit about what or what not... if you dont want to fucking read the shit.. sont reply to it.;

awww.........did your mommy forget to change your diapers?

Originally posted by gabo

bring it?!?! nice lame reply twat!! why don't you copy off of spragga alittle more... u mcdonalds eating tramp :)

At least it's a step up from that Taco Bell crap your classless ass tried to buy me for dinner. :mad:

Guest gabo   
Guest gabo

At least it's a step up from that Taco Bell crap your classless ass tried to buy me for dinner. :mad:

lmao!! well I thought it was a good idea since you worked there!

btw I never had taco bell yuk! never will.

lmao!! well I thought it was a good idea since you worked there!

btw I never had taco bell yuk! never will.

Shows how much you know about women- why would I want to spend an evening out at my workplace? :blank:

Guest gabo   
Guest gabo

Shows how much you know about women- why would I want to spend an evening out at my workplace? :blank:

because you never cant afford the food, all you do is clean the floors and take out the garbage.

because you never cant afford the food, all you do is clean the floors and take out the garbage.

Just cause I can't afford it doesn't mean I don't eat it... they throw me the scraps every now and then!

Guest gabo   
Guest gabo

Just cause I can't afford it doesn't mean I don't eat it... they throw me the scraps every now and then!

well I thought you might want to eat at a table and maybe some food that isnt 3 days old and off the floor

well I thought you might want to eat at a table and maybe some food that isnt 3 days old and off the floor

Yet you couldn't even spring for a Big Mac meal! YOU CHEAP BASTARD! :cry: :cry: