Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***official Buzz Meetup For 01.25.02***

vicman

Ok, its official.

I'll be there tonight, so:

Meetup time: 1am

Place: hallway to the bathroom

Any other time: In front of the DJ booth in the back room

Crank reposted a pic of me with George Acosta yesterday for those who do not know me, George will not be in attendance as he is currently on tour.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by vicman

i'll be wearin' my standard pink track suit with yellow sneakers and some blu-blocker shades as usuual :D

dude, you are are so fucking cool!! i wish that i had your sense of style. hey, didnt you get two blu-blockers when you ordered?? can i borrow the other pair? ppppppllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaassssssssssseeeeeeeeeee please, please, please.

Originally posted by jroo

dude, you are are so fucking cool!! i wish that i had your sense of style. hey, didnt you get two blu-blockers when you ordered?? can i borrow the other pair? ppppppllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaassssssssssseeeeeeeeeee please, please, please.

or i might go with the "tejano" look...an exampleof that look can be found in my sig.....need to fing those white cowboy boots, maybe I can borrow zaguero's :laugh: :laugh:

i suppose shady will be there to, as he is more pro-dc dj's than anyone on this board...hell i suppose you could have DD soinnig at Buzz and have DT, Sasha, PvD, Lawler, Parks & Wilson at The Edge at the same time in a 40 hr tag team, and he'll still choose DD over them all :D :D

so also look for the funny looking guy with spikey hair, and clown shoes, who talks with an obviously fake british accent :D