Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: annoying board hogs.....

Lisa I don't really know WHO your comments were directed at... but I think you need to clarify... cause I think a lot of what you said was kind of mean and unnecessary!!!! If you don't want to read about people going back and forth talking to eachother, then just DON'T READ IT... there are tons of threads that I just pass by cause 1) I don't know anyone in that thread that replied and 2) I am not interested in reading it.... that is why there are multiple threads on this board, some you like some you don't, some you respond to like fifty hundred times some you don't even open at all!!!! I don't think this thread is very nice.

For all of you that are bashing sydnie, do you even KNOW him? He wouldn't hurt a fly. It's so easy to bash someone over your computer, isn't it? And trust me, if you even know him in the SLIGHTEST... you KNOW 100% that he was INDEED drunk as hell and NOT able to type!!!!

Ahhhh... you know maybe since I work nights as well and am usually up way late... us late night people have a blast posting while everyone else is not around... and yeah we might post silly things but it doesn't take much to make you laugh at 3 am... :D

Originally posted by StArBrYte

Lisa I don't really know WHO your comments were directed at... but I think you need to clarify... cause I think a lot of what you said was kind of mean and unnecessary!!!! If you don't want to read about people going back and forth talking to eachother, then just DON'T READ IT... there are tons of threads that I just pass by cause 1) I don't know anyone in that thread that replied and 2) I am not interested in reading it.... that is why there are multiple threads on this board, some you like some you don't, some you respond to like fifty hundred times some you don't even open at all!!!! I don't think this thread is very nice.

For all of you that are bashing sydnie, do you even KNOW him? He wouldn't hurt a fly. It's so easy to bash someone over your computer, isn't it? And trust me, if you even know him in the SLIGHTEST... you KNOW 100% that he was INDEED drunk as hell and NOT able to type!!!!

Ahhhh... you know maybe since I work nights as well and am usually up way late... us late night people have a blast posting while everyone else is not around... and yeah we might post silly things but it doesn't take much to make you laugh at 3 am... :D

Well said, very well said, but I have to agree with this so called Lisa to an extent, sometimes people on this board, stray off the actual topic of the thread and just talk to one another about hair nails whatever, and that gets annoying, but for the most part its not so bad, AIM is easy to download and I believe its free, so maybe in some cases it would be better to use it

Originally posted by kettleone4me

sometimes people on this board, stray off the actual topic of the thread and just talk to one another about hair nails whatever, and that gets annoying,

yes I agree with that too, but you know it's not that hard then to scroll DOWN, pass by those posts, and then post again about what the original topic was about!!! I have done that so many times, it's not so bad, definitely NOT something I would start a topic about. And seriously, like THIS is any BETTER of a thread to be talking about!!! In my opinion, I'd rather be acting silly and posting fun things than sit here bitching and moaning my life away. Does that make some people happier, to complain rather than have fun? And if so.... WHYYYYYYYY???????? :(

In my opinion, I'd rather be acting silly and posting fun things than sit here bitching and moaning my life away. Does that make some people happier, to complain rather than have fun? And if so.... WHYYYYYYYY???????? :(

we should send them all to Vinyl tonight in a bus, and when they come out I think they will all be happier and wont complain til at least next Friday, & then we'll do it all over again :laugh:

we should send them all to Vinyl tonight in a bus, and when they come out I think they will all be happier and wont complain til at least next Friday, & then we'll do it all over again :laugh:

I hope we see you at HB this Saturday so we can all do a shot of Kettel One and we'll toast to CP....ahahahahahah :laugh: (sorry clubangel had to write that at the end!!!!) ;)

I hope we see you at HB this Saturday so we can all do a shot of Kettel One and we'll toast to CP....ahahahahahah :laugh: (sorry clubangel had to write that at the end!!!!) ;)

I willbe at HB this weekend, maybe up by Mike's bar but more than likely by Darren's bar, Theresa will point me out to you and we will do a shot of Ketel

I willbe at HB this weekend, maybe up by Mike's bar but more than likely by Darren's bar, Theresa will point me out to you and we will do a shot of Ketel

Okay!!!! :) but no Ketel for me I think that would make me :puke:

Oh no... we're getting off the topic of the thread... we are going to get yelled at... :worry:

YAY!!!!! I'm so excited to do shots.....oh boy Saturday night is going to be a good time. :D

It's so easy to bash someone over your computer, isn't it? And trust me, if you even know him in the SLIGHTEST... you KNOW 100% that he was INDEED drunk as hell and NOT able to type!!!!

I don't think anyone is BASHING anyone here! All that is being said is, KINDLY TAKE YOUR PERSONAL, TUNA EATING, PUBLIC DRUNKENESS ELSEWHERE because A MAJORITY OF THIS BOARD doesn't care to know about it! Once again... This is a messageboard for topics relating to CLUBS, MUSIC, DJ's, etc.

Maybe you should go to ketelone.com and use that messageboard... I think that one would be more appropriate for your more general topics.

Originally posted by saynotodrama

I don't think anyone is BASHING anyone here! All that is being said is, KINDLY TAKE YOUR PERSONAL, TUNA EATING, PUBLIC DRUNKENESS ELSEWHERE because A MAJORITY OF THIS BOARD doesn't care to know about it! Once again... This is a messageboard for topics relating to CLUBS, MUSIC, DJ's, etc.

Maybe you should go to ketelone.com and use that messageboard... I think that one would be more appropriate for your more general topics.

Your right!!! My AIM screename is cbrianwatkins

Everyone IM me for now on

Your right!!! My AIM screename is cbrianwatkins

Everyone IM me for now on

you are "twisted", lol.... don't people have fun anymore?... hey, i am down for that last week in Feb in philly, josh wink wed, right then carl cox thursday? you going? i'm gonna do philly for that weekwed thru sat, R U game?

Alright gays, I mean guys......I'm about to take on the whole board here.....

Clubkitty, well said, I've been thinking the same thing for a long time....I mean, I dont usually come home from the bars and stay on the computer posting lame ass remarks, what a waste of time! PASS OUT OR GET SOME ASS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

Also, Belmar sucks, DJais sucks THEY ALL SUCK! This board has turned into a Belmar fan club and that place makes me sick.

The amount of losers that post on this board seem to triple by the day. Its like gremlins or something.

and last...sydnie is a boy?? I always thought it was a girl. Isnt that the same person that always posts about sales at Express and stuff???!!! I MEAN!!!!!!!!

whoa, you folks are SOOOO sensitive... yea, i was drunk, my posting got out of hand, i apologize but jeezus, losen up, make this simple, DON"T READ MY THREADS. so there... the rest of you i will see you tonite and tomorrow...

PS Belmar sucks? oh, i think u just opened a whole new can of worms. good luck

Originally posted by sydnie

PS Belmar sucks? oh, i think u just opened a whole new can of worms. good luck

lol sydnie!!!! nah it's not even worth it... like I said TO EACH THEIR OWN... everyone has their own opinion. so whatever.

cgm I can see your point, but... well- you know what? I'm not even going to start. Otherwise this will be moved to the drama board.

everyone else... I'll see you at Bunkas Saturday! MASSIVE shots needed!!! :tongue: