Clubplanet Nightlife Community

gay turned straight????

klohe

K...so my best friend is gay....loves dick and gorgeous beef....but last night he calls me up all panicked bc he's got a date with a chick??? :confused: I dunno....I couldn't get to the phone and missed his call, and today he's not answering....what should I say when he calls bc I'm a lil confused as to how he went from dick to pussy....is that possible???

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Shit, I think I'm a little confused......maybe he's bi or something.

I don't think you can just "switch" your sexual preference.

I don't think it's really switching.....

Something like this happened to a friend of mine...but it was his boyfriend who was experiencing this change. The guy all of a sudden found someone at work that he was amazingly attracted to, and felt the need to explore his female options. Now, the guy knew he was bi because he dated a few females back in high school, but I guess since they didn't fill a void, he went totally gay.

I think maybe a situation like that just means that until that moment, a female has filled his needs like a male has....

But Kohle, is it just a date? Or a little more than that? Find out when you talk to him.

Originally posted by marcid21

I think maybe a situation like that just means that until that moment, a female has filled his needs like a male has....

That's a good way to put it... most people have at some point or other sexual urges outside of their usual orientation... It's a lot easier for someone who's gay to act on them since that would mean acting "normal."

Or maybe it'll turn out to be just a phase- being straight, I mean. :)

Maybe your friend has the tendency to fall for the PERSON, not for the GENDER...and thus far, the people he has been falling for have been men. But obviously he's open minded enough to go with whom he is attracted to, not what he is attracted to :)