Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roxy Fri

WHAT UP EVERYBODY,FIRST ID LIKE TO THANK TRIXX PROMO N MS LANIE FOR THE GIVEAWAYS N SUPPORT!!!! MUCH LOVE . ATLANTA WAS FUN BUT NO PLACE LIKE HOME. JUS LET ME TELL U DO NOT TAKE NYC FORGRANTED THERENS NO OTHER LIKE IT, BUT TONITE IS MY LAST FR OFF AND I NEVER GET TO MEET ALL THE CP HEADS. IVE MET MOST OF U FOR A HOT MIN, SO LETS HAVE A MEET UP ANY SUGGESTIONS?

A NERO

:D:rolleyes::eek::D

hey Ant...actually we have NOT been going out much at all..metro here and there and Float for George's bday..umm actually tomorrow we are goin to Metro for JV then off to Factory...I cant wait..we have been laying low and saving money for wedding..no we arent goin to music conference =(((..cant afford to this year with wedding..maybe next yr?..u going?why goin to australia?hows the bro?..u 2 goin to sf sat?..w/b :tongue:

nah nah nanaahhhh, whens the date gurl!!! im goin t australia to resident @ heaven (7 floors, 40,000 dancin people) plus to live ther for a month cant pass it up, also theres talk about signing something big ou there. il tell when it happens!!! i was supposed togo for 3 months but thats way to long. u remember when i moved out to dallas last summer:mad: . anyway nick chillen as always with larisa, shes mad cool. and yes u will se me at factory sat and maybe even metro. does andy mendez still spin there?

Yup..The wedding date is September(Frday) the 13th 2002..Thats phat about Australia!!..Good luck and have fun!!..Nick is still with Larisa??GOod for him..She is a sweetie..I never see them out..OK well I will see u tonight at Metro,if not then I will see u at SF..And yes Andrew does still have the residency at Metro Saturdays..See ya tonight..ClubGirl..;)