Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubbers vs Ravers

malanee

Originally posted by joeygk

LMAO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I'm sitting here in the computer lab at the Law School reading your post, and I start laughing and spit cherry coke all over the guy in front of me!

Shady youre a crack-head. "It's important that I know." :laugh:

What? What'd I say? :confused:

This PB&J thing has been irking me for my whole life. How two individually wonderful things which go so well together should have to spend their whole lives apart. Only getting a chance to be together secretly, in between slices of bread, sandwiched there (no pun intended), in the dark. Hiding away from the rest of the world for one fleeting moment, before being devoured by their maker.

Their existences from birth, destined to be separate, in their own little jars. One marked Jiffy. The other marked Smuckers. Then, when they finally join in unity, it is but a short moment in time, for little do they know that their maker has joined them only to destroy them.

Kinda like a Culinary Romeo and Juliet, if you ask me. ;)

i had seen jars of PB&J combined but I had not seen squeezable bottles of PB&J...does it come lihe Aquafresh toothpaste where you can see the red, white and blue lines? i.e. can you see the PB and the J separated? or do they liquefy tyhe whole thing and is just a paste?

somebidy please confirm this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by joeygk

Is this what youre talking about? How can you eat P&B.....that shit is gross, why don't you just go out for Thai or something?

That's close. But I need that in a squeezeable bottle. The combined jar is only good for sandwiches. But the squeezeable bottles are also good for sex. I need the flexibility for both sandwichual AND sexual usage. Cause you never know when you'll be in the mood for a sandwich or sex or a sandwich after sex or a sandwich during sex. :D

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I'm hitting the supermarket after work. I'm warning you, Malanee, if you're fucking with me, you'll experience the wrath of Shady like no other has seen before.

He'll probably take a steaming dump right on your white carpet. :eek:

PB is good...i luv PB...especially the crunchy kind, the more crunch the better in my opinion...and I love jelly or fruit spread...and I love goober, use to get it when i was a kid, damn thing is tasty as hell...in my perfect world there would be a jar of goober

Actually, Malanee, I think its the opposite. I kind of think of ravers (at least nowadays) as younger ppl dressed in flashy outfits, and not as much into the DJs and genres, as much as just into the music itself. I think of ravers as being younger, and newer to the scene.

Clubbers on the other hand are generally older (or more jaded) ravers. They've been in the scene for a while and grown past (or just sick of) dressing up every night, and carrying "toys" everywhere...and are much more critical and picky about DJs and music styles. By clubber I mean a clubber IN the scene, not just some random person going to a club.

From what I've heard about old skool raves, I can't really think of these massives as "real" raves.

Originally posted by raver_mania

Actually, Malanee, I think its the opposite. I kind of think of ravers (at least nowadays) as younger ppl dressed in flashy outfits, and not as much into the DJs and genres, as much as just into the music itself. I think of ravers as being younger, and newer to the scene.

Clubbers on the other hand are generally older (or more jaded) ravers. They've been in the scene for a while and grown past (or just sick of) dressing up every night, and carrying "toys" everywhere...and are much more critical and picky about DJs and music styles. By clubber I mean a clubber IN the scene, not just some random person going to a club.

From what I've heard about old skool raves, I can't really think of these massives as "real" raves.

But more importantly, Ravermania, what do you think about the combo squeezeable bottles of PB&J??? :confused:

Originally posted by raver_mania

Yuck!

I've eaten too much of that stuff in my life for my own good!

Yeah, but now it comes packaged together, in an easily spreadable form in a squeezeable bottle. Personally, I think the squeezeable combo bottles will singlehandedly bring back PB&J's to the mainstream.

Originally posted by vicman

i wonder if they will come out with crunchy versiond of those squeezable bottles and with real fruit chunks in the mix

I was just thinking about it and I'm not sure if the combo PB&J exists in a squeezeable format. I think the jar may be the only option. :(

The PB is just too thick to squeeze. I'm definitely checking out the supermarket after work. And I'll report back with my findings.

I was just thinking about it and I'm not sure if the combo PB&J exists in a squeezeable format. I think the jar may be the only option. :(

The PB is just too thick to squeeze. I'm definitely checking out the supermarket after work. And I'll report back with my findings.

the hole or orifice in the bottle would have to be big in order that the PB & J can pass

Originally posted by vicman

the hole or orifice in the bottle would have to be big in order that the PB & J can pass

But if you have a large orifice, then the bottle is no longer a bottle. It's a jar.

In calculus, you would write the formula as: "The limit as the orifice of a bottle approaches infinity equals a jar"

Guest jroo

What? What'd I say? :confused:

This PB&J thing has been irking me for my whole life. How two individually wonderful things which go so well together should have to spend their whole lives apart. Only getting a chance to be together secretly, in between slices of bread, sandwiched there (no pun intended), in the dark. Hiding away from the rest of the world for one fleeting moment, before being devoured by their maker.

Their existences from birth, destined to be separate, in their own little jars. One marked Jiffy. The other marked Smuckers. Then, when they finally join in unity, it is but a short moment in time, for little do they know that their maker has joined them only to destroy them.

Kinda like a Culinary Romeo and Juliet, if you ask me. ;)

dude, your gay