Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: JBR

Hi!!!! I was just wondering... where is the bump thread- that thread was one of the funniest things I have read in a while... and now I can't find it! Please don't tell me it was moved- where would it be moved to, the "silly nonsense so no one can yell anymore about stupid threads" forum? :confused:

ARE YOU KIDDING?????

ummm... I don't know... how is THAT drama????? I thought it was all of the jersey people just writing silly things.. WHAT is wrong with that... I would like to know... Come on, can't we keep a stupid bump thread in our own STATE???? :rolleyes:

Seriously I'd like to know why it was moved. I don't get it. I am not trying to start trouble but honestly, that thread was fun, and FUNNY at that... so why would you move it? :(

Originally posted by StArBrYte

Hi!!!! I was just wondering... where is the bump thread- that thread was one of the funniest things I have read in a while... and now I can't find it! Please don't tell me it was moved- where would it be moved to, the "silly nonsense so no one can yell anymore about stupid threads" forum? :confused:

That thread was funny? :confused:

I GUESSSSSS

Originally posted by teresadf

Thanks for your opinion but if you don't like a thread don't read it. Some of us thought it was funny. We have a right to our opinion just as you do. :)

that's actually NOT my opinion... It's the answer to Starbryte's question. She asked WHY it was moved... I ANSWERED!

And if what you consider FUNNY is posting on this board to see how many replies your post can get ... no comment.

Originally posted by saynotodrama

And if what you consider FUNNY is posting on this board to see how many replies your post can get ... no comment.

come on guys... relaaaaaaxx..... please!!!!!

yeah I thought it was hilarious... I guess that is some people's humor, to each their own...

Originally posted by teresadf

Thanks for your opinion but if you don't like a thread don't read it. Some of us thought it was funny. We have a right to our opinion just as you do. :)

I'm with you teresadf ...WTF! To many LAWs on CP now! I liked it better the old way, because it became so big...:D

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

I think the bump thread is funny.......I bumped that thread in drama and now I'll be bumping this thread about the bumping thread to keep it alive.

hahahah GOOD!!!! I'm going to the drama board now to bump the thread up there too... I might as well start posting to every thread on that board since all my posts end up there anyway...

:rolleyes:

I need DRINK very BADLY tonight...geez!!!!! :tongue:

Originally posted by StArBrYte

hahahah GOOD!!!! I'm going to the drama board now to bump the thread up there too... I might as well start posting to every thread on that board since all my posts end up there anyway...

:rolleyes:

I need DRINK very BADLY tonight...geez!!!!! :tongue:

Oh no.....!!!! We are in troubole now kids....;)