Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guy friend problems.

sassa

wel yea you can be bestfriends with someone of the opposite sex, but bothof you have to realize that the only thing there is friendship. some of my best friends are girls and even though i do think that lots of 'em are hot, and under normal circumstances would feel attracted to them, for some reason or another (either because they had bf when i met them, breaking up with their bf, not my type etc.) i've always seen them as friends and not as "prospects" so to say.

Originally posted by sassa

Definitely agree. It's just sort of hard because we have a lot of sexual tension between us...in many ways, we are identical to one another...but then again, I like the friendship...guess I'll just wait and see where fate takes this...

yup thats the only thing you can do...wait for a bit and see what happens, if he makes you feel uncomfortable then getting together with him might not be written in the stars, but if he makes you feel at ease then who knows? maybe something might happen.

hrm, ive said it before but here it goes again....

i dont think male/female platonic relationships work. i mean, generally men dont want anything to do with women they dont find attractive. if they do find you attractive they are just waiting for the opportinity to get some. whether or not the opportunity comes along is another story.

from my experience, all the friendships i have had with men havent lasted because someone always makes a move, either you reject them & they are too hurt to remain your friend or they were never your friend in the first place and they start acting like a complete asshole (which is just a way of trying to make themselves feel better about being rejected). i guess every now and then it is just brushed off and you can go on being friends -- yet they will still make another move in the future if the opportunity arises.

i dunno, i cant really tell u anything... everyone is an individual. hopefully your friendships dont end like mine have, goodluck.

SOMEBITCH

I have had many Hott girlfriends over the years and had no intent on sleeping with them, until recently like you read in my other post I did sleep with 2 or 3 but I still have plenty I am just friends with. If you are both mature enough to be friends then fine, if the need is there to have sex I say go for it. With the few friends I slept with things have still benn real cool, as long as they know from the beginning and you talk it out first and after things can stay real cool. But you have to watch about one or the other catching feelings that's when things can get messed up.

i love my bestfreind to death...

but i want to fuck her...

but im scared to lose her if i do sleep with her or even go out with her

but...

if she was attracted to my ugly ass would be a plus as well..

hehehe

but... i dont think 30-4 hours of fun sex is worth it to have a chance of losing a great/bestfriend

my 0.02 cents...

Originally posted by sassa

I have been best friends with this guy for a while now,I live next to him, his roommate is also one of my best friends.We talk on the phone every day,hang out a few hours together every day, eat,sleep,get fucked up together all the time as well. Recently, he has been changing the way he's acting towards me...being very flirty and touchy feely all of a sudden..is it really not possible to be best friends with someone from the opposite sex or is it just me?

And what do I do about my friend...I love him to death, but I'm not sure whether getting physical with him is a good idea..he's a horny slut. :laugh: Besides that, he walked in one me naked this morning....shit.

:tongue:

Men cannot be friends with women without thinking or wanting to have sex with them. Haven't you watched "When Harry Met Sally?" Billy Crystal breaks it down for Meg Ryan in the film!

My best friend happens to be a female, and in no way do I want to hook up with her at all. Not only does she have a boyfriend, but even when she didn't there was nothing there, even though 99% of men would probably get off just by hugging her. It's funny will go to bars together and so guy will start talking to her and ask if I'm her boyfriend and my response is the thought off her and me ever getting together nausiasts me.

• 1 year later...

all my friends are females, except for my best friends husband. i have to say that i am attracted in some way to all of them, except the husband. i have had sex with 3 of them, and one of them is one of my best friends who i use to date. but sex did get in the way of the friendships, and nearly ruined them. i've tried to have those friends with privlages relationships, but they never work out beyond the passion.

why does sex have to ruin a friendship? would you rather have sex with someone who isnt your friend?

arent you good friends with the person you have a relationship? is there a difference between being friends with someone before you have sex with them and having sex and becoming friends after?

i have been best of friends with my ex from 3 years ago

we have stayed close, and even walk arm in arm, and go shopping together, and hang out all the time, talk on the phone all the time

shoot i even help her on relationships, and she helps me in mine

i would never do anything to sacrifice this great friend i have, not for nothing, cause she means the world to me, and her friendship is something i will always look forward to having.

i can understand, how so many people can say it won't work, because it takes 2 very special people to make it work, and alot of the times, one person falters, be it maturity, blood to the wrong head, or just plain, lack of control.

It's hard to do, for many people, but i know that from where i stand, i can do it.