March 1, 2002 - Arman Van Buuren

March 8, 2002-Sander Kleinenberg/Kevin Saunderson

March 15, 2002-Junior Vasquez/Luis Vega

March 22, 2002-DJ Tiesto

May 17, 2002-Mario Piccotto

that march 8th date looks very tempting

btw vicman

the european DJs u listed will probably be on US tour-

ferry corsten, avb + tiesto are all going to be playing at glow (they're residents) and i can't see how SK or picotto would pass up NYC or DC...i'm sure picotto had a great time at buzz last june (or was it july?) - it was an insane night for me and my friends - and hopefully will be hitting it up again this year.

fingers crossed.

Originally posted by prplhz

Also, Carl Cox is coming got the e-mail today they just haven't released the date quite yet. You guys should really come up, it would be a great time.

Oh yes, and rumor has it Steve Lawler is going to be spinning with Tiesto.

yeah that Lawler and Tiesto combo would be sweet, but some of us are leaving on the 23rd for WMC and I thnk Nick Warren is in DC that day also....the March 8 date with Kevin Saunderson and Sander would be money...gotta check the bank account or see if anyone would be willing to drive up

Originally posted by funkyfreshdc

btw vicman

the european DJs u listed will probably be on US tour-

ferry corsten, avb + tiesto are all going to be playing at glow (they're residents) and i can't see how SK or picotto would pass up NYC or DC...i'm sure picotto had a great time at buzz last june (or was it july?) - it was an insane night for me and my friends - and hopefully will be hitting it up again this year.

fingers crossed.

that right, but Sander hasnt been here despite all the visits he makes to NY, same with Lawler who'os only been here once and he wasnt totally on at the Edge, plus the road trip would be worth it and exploring other clubs would also be worth it...and of course not to mention hanging out with a1wave and prphz would be worth a trip to Boston in itself :D