Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fucking girls Fucking troy

siceone

Ok so Im like hanging out with this girl I like and a bunch of her friends amd Im like the only guy with 5 hot girls.. sounds fun right WRONG cause all they wanted to talk about was themselves. which wouldn't be so bad since I am not a talkative person but these girls were a touch abrasive, and listening to them cut down thier boyfriends sexual performance was about as entertaining as jerking off with a cheese grater.

So we finally leave the apt and we get to the bar and that bar closed since they RAN OUT OF LIQUOR AT 12:30:mad: what the fuck is that? they Ran out!?!?!?

So Plan A got Fucked on to plan B.. so this girls sister is like lets go to this bar and the girl I like starts freaking out cause she doesn't want to drive... and once her fake didn't work..

another girl we were with works at the bar so we were garunteed to get in... so Im like " just be cool Ma every thing will be ok" This girl then goes Shut the Fuck up Carl" so to be calm I said " no I wont shut up Im just asking you to calm down" then she start cursing me out..

now shes really freaking out and then Im like trying to make her smile or something to take her mind off things and I say " I really like your shoes trying to lighten the mood" she says " whatever stop tryign to be nice to me after you said somethign negative"

I tried to explain that I wasn't being negative but she retorts with " your always trying to be so wonderful and your not" so Im like whatever

so we are all about to get in the elevator and I just say " its been fun ladies but Im going home later" so I walk down to my Apt and this girl loses it.. I don't know if me saying that I dont want to come caused it but Im not taking responsibilit for that kind of behavior you could hear her throughout my building anyway that was all in the span of 2 freaking hours.

That was my night I hope every ones was better than mine..

oh yeah my fraternity put me on probation looks like they wanna kick me out...

after a shit day like that still feels good to wear a smile.

C

Originally posted by dgmodel

Those girls sound like conceded idiots. fuck'em.

pretty common around here. engineering school, 5 guys per girl...

even the greasiest nastiest girls get arrogant that they're actually cool and elitist. im like omfg honey you're going to go into shock when you get out into the real world.

carl, you should've just stared her down until she shut up. silence always unnerves people like that