Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vinyl

tranza

Made my return last night in almost a year.. Headed down around 4:30 after Roxy (which sucked big time).. Dave Waxman opened for JV and he was incredible.. They should have let him play all night :(

The crowd at Vinyl is gross, and it was way too crowded for me.. Danny turned it out for the few hours I was there.. Played a couple oldies that got me in the mood.. Safe From Harm is the sickest song in the universe.. After a small speech he played Erick B & Rakim :confused: Headed out after Lighthouse Family.. Need to rest up for tonight :D

All in all, Vinyl is definitely not the same.. Cant see myself becoming a regular ever again..

i wouldnt say fridays are done but im getting diappointed. Im quiet and keep to myself and NEVER had any problems and this friday i bump into some guy and all of a sudden he and his goons want to kick my ass and start talking shit to me. Left such a bad taste in my mouth that i didnt get within ten feet of anyone on saturday. If some1 good is on saturday thats the best bet now. Sanchez is this week but that pure funky stuff aint my thing, burridge/van m could be good. Saeed and Palash if a def on the 16th and after that bullshit 10 person crowd at the hammerstien they better redem themselves.

Originally posted by Raman

i wouldnt say fridays are done but im getting diappointed. Im quiet and keep to myself and NEVER had any problems and this friday i bump into some guy and all of a sudden he and his goons want to kick my ass and start talking shit to me. Left such a bad taste in my mouth that i didnt get within ten feet of anyone on saturday. If some1 good is on saturday thats the best bet now. Sanchez is this week but that pure funky stuff aint my thing, burridge/van m could be good. Saeed and Palash if a def on the 16th and after that bullshit 10 person crowd at the hammerstien they better redem themselves.

Saeed & Palash are the shit. I have the Nick Warren in Ibiza DVD/CD...it has an interview and a set with them as well, in Miami...good stuff.

Originally posted by mysterynyc

Saeed & Palash are the shit. I have the Nick Warren in Ibiza DVD/CD...it has an interview and a set with them as well, in Miami...good stuff.

how long is their set on that cd? all i got is their kissfm set from over a year ago. After hearing them live it left me wanting alot more of thier stuff but couldnt find complete sets. Dark and dirty, gotta love it. Jesus i just realized DT and deep dish are the next night after that too, im excited already :D.