Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When's A Good Time To Give Him Sex After A Fight?

guest00901

Ok so me and my bf have been fighting a lot lately and just recently we made up and we have come to agreements on a lot of things and plan on working things out. Now he wants to have sex cause i havent given him any for a while, should I wait some more until things look like they are improving or should I jus go ahead and fuck his brains out?

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Ok so me and my bf have been fighting a lot lately and just recently we made up and we have come to agreements on a lot of things and plan on working things out. Now he wants to have sex cause i havent given him any for a while, should I wait some more until things look like they are improving or should I jus go ahead and fuck his brains out?

Are things looking up ? No pun intended.:laugh:

I think that you should make him wait longer personally I know Im kinda selling out here or whatever but not sex is supposed to be like a mutual show of affection not some prize or trophy for being able to work out your problems.

Knowing how men are when the well runs dry we get desperate and will submit to what you say for some good sex thats just how we are.. chances are what you think was talking out your problems was just him tryint to get on your good side..

If you are really serious about this guy I would use this time for a renewal and revitilazation of your emotional relatioship.. if you dont want to have sex dont but if you do Go for it mama. But don't do it just cause he wants it you're more valuable than that

but if your not and hes good in the sac fuck him, toss him, and go to the bar...

Holla back

C

P.S. NICE RACK !!!!:laugh:

if u want to do it, do it...

it is stupid to play games. go with what you feel.

if you dont think he deserves sex then that says something about your relationship.

i dunno, there are so many fish in the sea, if you fight constantly maybe its not meant to be. if thats the case, realize it and move on -- it will save a lot of heartache in the end.

Originally posted by somebitch

if you dont think he deserves sex then that says something about your relationship.

i dunno, there are so many fish in the sea, if you fight constantly maybe its not meant to be. if thats the case, realize it and move on -- it will save a lot of heartache in the end.

i def. agree...

also consider this... yeah maybe he wants sex cause it's been awhile, but do you want it or are you really just doing it cause he said he wanted it???

shit... if it was me and i was in the mood, maybe i'd just fuck him just cause he was around...

but i dunno... is it all worth it? :confused:

hmm...do you love him? if you love him that changes everything so don't fuck around if you dont really want to lose him. then again my girlfriend always love to tease me with sex and its always better that way. if you can have fun with it make him wait, but only if you can pull it off without seeming like a bitch.

Originally posted by somebitch

Exactly...