Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Att. Boywonder

I saw you and kirk lopez having sex in the bathroom at joey's..

your a fucking homo and so is kirk lopez. Joeys is not the club for you two fags to be at.

I BET YOU AND KIRK COULD HAVE A FIELD DAY IN A PET STORE IMAGINE ALL THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF ANIMALS YOU COULD FUCK!!

I RULE AND YOU DON'T

Guest saleen351

Looky here another saleen on the board, and ppl wonder why I left and went to vip .......This board sucks ass now, all 18 year old Bull shit all fucking day long.....The new tempts board will be up and running in a few months and only invites will get passwords to enter......

Originally posted by thenewsaleen

I saw you and kirk lopez having sex in the bathroom at joey's..

your a fucking homo and so is kirk lopez. Joeys is not the club for you two fags to be at.

I BET YOU AND KIRK COULD HAVE A FIELD DAY IN A PET STORE IMAGINE ALL THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF ANIMALS YOU COULD FUCK!!

I RULE AND YOU DON'T

oh ok, here's a real drama - a repressed gay guy calling the out-ies fag!:laugh:

THIS JUST A JOKE BETWEEN BOYWONDER AND MYSELF. BOYWONDER IS A GOOD FRIEND.....ALTHOUGH HE LEADS THE ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLE I ENJOY BUSTIN HIS BALLS ABOUT IT.......THE NEW SALEEN I DON'T KNOW.......HE TALKS A LOT OF SHIT............SORRY FOR ANY OFFENSE TO ANYONE................