Clubplanet Nightlife Community

something to do this Fri...

hello all,

might I suggest checking this place out. It's an event put together by the gents of TAGNYC. I'm not suggesting this only because I'M playing at it, but rather, it's something cool to do. The place is actually a restaraunt, but the downstairs is a fully functioning lounge...with two NICE SIZED JBL's pumping the music!

Anyway, check out this website, it'll explain the event far better than I can. All I can attest to is my contribution, the music. I'll do my darndest. Also, I should mention, it's a free event. (that oughta catch the attention of some people)

this is the website, once at it, click on PLANS, and this particular party is Feb 1 (Nobel). And I'm bennett.

hopefully we'll see you!

www.tagnyc.com

bennett

Kids, definitely go down to represent Bennett spin. He's a mad cool guy and one of the best of us "next gen" DJs.

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it, as I'll be relaxing in south Florida this weekend playing golf and watching the super bowl with family.

Good luck Gregg and I won't miss the next party :D

hey hey hey!

Turns out, I'll be playing my first set from midnight to 1:00am. Then afterwards, I'll be teaming up with the main DJ, Beta (who's party it is) for a back and forth tag set! Should be a good time, I hope to see some familiar faces, and to meet some new ones! Come and introduce yourself!

Brooklynkind, a million thanks for the plug! Maybe you and I can grab a back to back set at Pseudo this Thurs!

bennett (aim = bennettgroove)

upcoming gigs:

Feb 1st - Nobel (12-1) (tagnyc.com)

Feb 8th - Leopard Lounge (2-4am)

Feb 16th - Dimis, NJ (11:30-1:00)

Guest tilly
Originally posted by twiloguy

hey hey hey!

Turns out, I'll be playing my first set from midnight to 1:00am. Then afterwards, I'll be teaming up with the main DJ, Beta (who's party it is) for a back and forth tag set! Should be a good time, I hope to see some familiar faces, and to meet some new ones! Come and introduce yourself!

Brooklynkind, a million thanks for the plug! Maybe you and I can grab a back to back set at Pseudo this Thurs!

bennett (aim = bennettgroove)

upcoming gigs:

Feb 1st - Nobel (12-1) (tagnyc.com)

Feb 8th - Leopard Lounge (2-4am)

Feb 16th - Dimis, NJ (11:30-1:00)

miss you...:tongue:

hello all,

might I suggest checking this place out. It's an event put together by the gents of TAGNYC. I'm not suggesting this only because I'M playing at it, but rather, it's something cool to do. The place is actually a restaraunt, but the downstairs is a fully functioning lounge...with two NICE SIZED JBL's pumping the music!

Anyway, check out this website, it'll explain the event far better than I can. All I can attest to is my contribution, the music. I'll do my darndest. Also, I should mention, it's a free event. (that oughta catch the attention of some people)

this is the website, once at it, click on PLANS, and this particular party is Feb 1 (Nobel). And I'm bennett.

hopefully we'll see you!

l]www.tagnyc.com

bennett

I'll definitely check it out!

:eek: :eek: :D :D :idea:

Guest tilly

hey baby!!!! Where you been!?!?!?!??!

I expect to see you and your peeps this weekend!!! (Fri)

(and Thurs too. I think I'm doing Pseudo then Lep)

you???

I'll call you. I don't advertise my whereabouts beforehand on the site...for obvious reasons.