Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SLUT - how many diff. sex parthers/month or year = Slut?

andre9000

There is no magic number...

A person is a slut because of their absence of respect for themself... which means they can't respect anybody else... and also because they have little or no standards for who they sleep with.

Therefore one person could sleep with, say, two people in one random week and not be a slut...

Whereas someone else could sleep with two in one particular year... and if one was married and the other attached to a friend.. that person would be a slut.

I agree with your analysis of sleeping with a married person, but overall I think for the most part, if you're sleeping with, as you say 2 different people a week, that over time makes for "slutty" behavior. That would mean you had 104 different partners a year. Now I know that's not what you're saying, you said a "random" week... however, I do think the number of partners can equal slutty behavior. If I was with a girl and I had only had 10-15 different partners in a few years of activity, and in that same time frame she had 50+ partners, I would be kinda skeptical if she said "people sometimes say I'm a slut, but I'm really not".

I would even go as far as saying that In my opinion, if you aren't serious with anyone, and you sleep with more than 4 different people a month on average, and next month 4 completely different people, that's borderline scandelous and slutty.

Also, I never said being a slut was a bad thing, or behaving slutty was bad. Some people just love sex, and so that's fine. I'm just saying that if you have 50+ partners a year (4 different ones a month), or even half that (25 completely different people each year), that is kinda slutty.

I completely agree with you... like I said, one reason someone would be a slut is because of lack of respect for him/herself... I think if you were sleeping with a different person every week or even every other week... it would be pretty clear that you have little regard for yourself.

Originally posted by andre9000

How many different partners can someone have a month/year before they are considered a slut? Is it different for guys and girls? What do u all think.....

Personally, it's all a matter of opinion. Yeah, some are more slutty than others...you know who you are. But in the end...if you just keep your damn mouth shut and go about your business...nobody will ever know!

It's not wise to tell ANYONE you decide to date, "Oh yeah, I banged 28 girls/guys." They really don't need to know. Just like I wouldn't bring up that 3-way or that orgy from last summer on the 3rd date...even if it was HOT!

But maybe that's just me.

addaboy