Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I don't wanna pay $3 !

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Wow...I guess I can't be sarcastic on this board! :laugh:...Obviously, I am joking...I would pay more than that to continue this party...It's my favorite mid-week place to be..I also am not "new" to the scene and know what its like to pay $30 to get into a club...shit...I do that almost every Saturday/Sunday...as for being a cheap bastard...find me tonite...I'll buy ya all the drinks you want...;)....don't worry about my financial situation...the BMW is doin just fine thank you:tongue:...I tip these Platinum bartenders almost $3 on every drink...I shoulda posted this thread in the Humor board..:laugh:

Do you really think anything anyone says on this board is for real? I could give a fuck less if you were living on the streets begging for quarters to get into the place. I use this board as a form of entertainment when I am slow at work - it has been worthless lately so I thought I would just throw some words around....

Originally posted by patr

You have got to be kidding. Guess you are VERY young and have not gone to the city clubs and payed 20.00 and up.

Yeh...you got me...I've never paid in the city a $20 cover the past 4 years...:rolleyes:...You're the fukin Newbie here...so if you didn't read the previous posts, it was a joke....What a fukin idiot....who are these idiots flockin over to this board..:mad:

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Yeh...you got me...I've never paid in the city a $20 cover the past 4 years...:rolleyes:...You're the fukin Newbie here...so if you didn't read the previous posts, it was a joke....What a fukin idiot....who are these idiots flockin over to this board..:mad:

Whatever....It's all good;)