Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why is it I/We always want to be w/...

Originally posted by jennEfer

I'm sorry... just expressing my opinion.... i knew it would sound mushy. :(

turn that frown upside down.

we are all very happy for you.... *ahem*.... arent we?? *ahem*

optimism is the only way to go. and i thought i had what you have once. but it all sort of turned out wrong and went completely sour. nevertheless, i believe there is someone who i belong with and at some point i'll meet that person. the tunnel seems long and dark now, but i'm sure there a light at the end.

ok, i'm getting a bit too metaphorical. congrats on the relaitonship and tell us when the wedding is.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by breakbeatz2

optimism is the only way to go. and i thought i had what you have once. but it all sort of turned out wrong and went completely sour. nevertheless, i believe there is someone who i belong with and at some point i'll meet that person. the tunnel seems long and dark now, but i'm sure there a light at the end.

I agree with ya here. Optimism is key. I am a true optimist. i think may of us an relate. I have been through what she had once also. i felt that way, feelings were strong, we talked and planned marriage, but it all ended. I still believe the same as you breakbeatz..there is someone out there:)

Originally posted by PFloyd40

or maybe just avoid happiness altogther as well and just be... considering happiness is only a relative state defined by that which does not make us happy, ie the bad...

the cynic in me agrees...

Originally posted by jennEfer

...I am very happy with where I am, and intend to be with my boyfriend for the rest of my life. He is my other half. ... there is someone out there for everyone...

the romantic in me rejoices with you...

Originally posted by xpander

Happy within one's self doesn't not guarantee permanence...As happiness brought by others may fade with time, as can the happiness brought on by self actualization...

the logic in me, while recognizing that this is true, subscribes to a belief that trumps your point:

• when you look within yourself for happiness, you are dependent on no one but yourself; there is no co-dependency of another person for this happiness

of course, you realize that we all feel different things for different reasons for different moments in time (because we're creatures of mood, and mood too is afleeting), which, if you really think about it, means that all that i've said is just SHIT.

Originally posted by loch

the logic in me, while recognizing that this is true, subscribes to a belief that trumps your point:

• when you look within yourself for happiness, you are dependent on no one but yourself; there is no co-dependency of another person for this happiness

of course, you realize that we all feel different things for different reasons for different moments in time (because we're creatures of mood, and mood too is afleeting), which, if you really think about it, means that all that i've said is just SHIT.

Well said, senor Loch...

But keep in mind, just because one doesn't depend on someone else for happiness, doesn't mean they don't depend on ANYTHING. It's aspects of oneself that one relies upon in relation to happiness. And if an aspect of a person dissolves away, then so will anything that's dependent on it.

And yeah, based on all that good stuff, what I said is shit too, I'm sure... :laugh:

hey guys. i have a question on this subject...what are you supposed to do if it seems like all you do is fight over nothing important that leasds into even bigger arguments?? i love my boyfriend to death and i hate this constant bickering. any suggestions on wat to do! i hate when we're mad at each other. :(thanks~

dana :(

Originally posted by clubindiva

hey guys. i have a question on this subject...what are you supposed to do if it seems like all you do is fight over nothing important that leasds into even bigger arguments?? i love my boyfriend to death and i hate this constant bickering. any suggestions on wat to do! i hate when we're mad at each other. :( thanks~

dana :(

stop bickering and compromise...