Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Song ID

SPYGIRL3

Originally posted by pipdaddy

syndicate of law - right on time?

the countdown starts at 10...if ya heard it at abyss, then it was def. this song. richie bangs it all night, and he keeps pulling the airhorn at the end....WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yep, I almost always hesr Richie play part of it....Thanx!!!!

has Richie done ANYthing new lately??? I liked More than a woman as well as Safire...but I'm hungry for another Trance revolution! Heard he had been rockin some Cry Little Sister (Song from the Movie The Lost Boys) remix but i havent heard it....The guy is sicklyunderrated as a producer

Fliz

Originally posted by muziklover23

The remix of "Cry Little Sister," from the "Lost Boys" soundtrack, was done by Neil Christian, in case you wondering.

I am dying to hear it. Is it any good? I've been saying for a while now that someone should remix the track. The original is erie and would probably fit right into a trancy vocal. Anyone have this track?

Originally posted by pipdaddy

syndicate of law - right on time?

the countdown starts at 10...if ya heard it at abyss, then it was def. this song. richie bangs it all night, and he keeps pulling the airhorn at the end....WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Come to think of, I have only heard the track like 3 times in a club....It was on the radio a couple of Friday's ago....It was around 2ish, KTU something or other....