Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Planet's First Annnual Golf Outing

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by laurie619

:laugh: :laugh: I hope I'm not the only female....:( Any GIRLS PLAY?????? Oh and Questions for ya "JBR" if you arent on the board can you play? :rolleyes:

I would love to play golf!

I played a golf tournament ONCE.

1.Packed my golf cart w/ Blackhouse (surprise)

2.Got asked let people play through b/c I sucked so much.

3.Got my foot run over by some other drunken bartenders cart. 4.Smoke a bowl w/ the grounds guy

5.Decided I was a better drinker then golfer (again surprise)

and drove my cart around for the last 8 hole delivering shots to weary players

JBR were you at the Post golf Outing that year???

I played w/ Liberti's ex Karen???

Anyway Laurie I will be your partner!!!!!!!!!!!

A Wed PLEASE JBR

anyone see perez beat the hell out of his 3wood yesterday? i was obviously watching the superbowl, but from what i read he pretty much buried the head in the fairway, then tried to snap it over his leg.....damn graphite shafts....i remember when i spiked my precious 3wood into the ground and the head snapped clean off at the shaft...that was the first AND LAST time i will ever throw a tantrum on the course.....everyone thought it was funny as hell.....imagine doing it on tv...

:laugh: :laugh: HEHE I think we all have our bad days out there, I remember once when I first started I was using my sand wedge to chop it up on the green and I totally went over :mad: so I just tossed my sand-wedge right into the pond….Lucky for me it was the the 16th hole:D

Originally posted by pipdaddy

anyone see perez beat the hell out of his 3wood yesterday? .....everyone thought it was funny as hell.....imagine doing it on tv...

Ken Venturi threw him under the bus when he exploded the first time, around the 12th hole.

Venturi says, like he's God, "When I was playing, I would never let my opponent see my emotions on the course." Perez screwed up but I still think Ken Venturi is a pompass asshole!