Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Planet's First Annnual Golf Outing

Originally posted by nabuc1

JBR

I found out about a few places. They are all Central Jersey.

Let me enlighten you, young LUKE:

Crystal Springs Golf Club

Hamburg, NJ

(201) 827-1444

This is a beautiful, links style course that has one of the most memorable holes I have ever played. Par 3, 10th hole over a man made quarry filled with, yup you guessed it, water from the Crystal Spring. Did I mention it is only 20 miles south of Vernon Valley. About 2 hours from Kearney, north.

Creamridge Golf Club

Cream Ridge, NJ

(609) 259-2849

Exclusive course with snooty members. Located west of Jackson and too fancy for what I have in mind.

High Point Country Club

Montague, NJ

(908) 922-6140

Old Orchard Country Club

Eatontown, NJ

(908) 542-7666

I'd rather play in a parking lot. Wait that was the parking lot. Seriously, real shit course.

PUBLIC COURSES

Farmstead Gold Course

Lafayette, NJ

(973) 383-1666

One of the top 3 NJ public courses I have played. Has 36 holes but it is a Morris County course which means they have a call-in system and do not issue guarantee's for group outings.

Pebble Creek Golf Course

Colts Neck, NJ

(732) 303-9090

Nice course but too tight and WAY too many blind shots. A bit on the expensive side for this and completely stuck up personnel especially the biatch Shelly who handles the front desk. Where's SALEEN to use his famous word when I need him.

Rock View Golf Course

Montague, NJ

(201) 293-9891

Shark River Golf Course

Neptune, NJ

(908) 922-4141

Also has a call in system so probably not what we are looking for.

There is a private course in Monmouth county called Cruz Farms. NABUC you would love it cause the owner, Mr. Cruz, converted his farm into a course because he wasn't allowed to play on the other county courses in the 1950's because he was Cuban. His sons now run the course. It is by no means Augusta but the layout is cool, the greens are well kept, it is wide open, easy to get too and has a BAR-B-Q area, a pool, volleyball net and will allow us to bring our own refreshments (read liquor and beer). I'll make the call to see when they re-open.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

Let me enlighten you, young LUKE:

Crystal Springs Golf Club

Hamburg, NJ

(201) 827-1444

This is a beautiful, links style course that has one of the most memorable holes I have ever played. Par 3, 10th hole over a man made quarry filled with, yup you guessed it, water from the Crystal Spring. Did I mention it is only 20 miles south of Vernon Valley. About 2 hours from Kearney, north.

Creamridge Golf Club

Cream Ridge, NJ

(609) 259-2849

Exclusive course with snooty members. Located west of Jackson and too fancy for what I have in mind.

High Point Country Club

Montague, NJ

(908) 922-6140

Old Orchard Country Club

Eatontown, NJ

(908) 542-7666

I'd rather play in a parking lot. Wait that was the parking lot. Seriously, real shit course.

PUBLIC COURSES

Farmstead Gold Course

Lafayette, NJ

(973) 383-1666

One of the top 3 NJ public courses I have played. Has 36 holes but it is a Morris County course which means they have a call-in system and do not issue guarantee's for group outings.

Pebble Creek Golf Course

Colts Neck, NJ

(732) 303-9090

Nice course but too tight and WAY too many blind shots. A bit on the expensive side for this and completely stuck up personnel especially the biatch Shelly who handles the front desk. Where's SALEEN to use his famous word when I need him.

Rock View Golf Course

Montague, NJ

(201) 293-9891

Shark River Golf Course

Neptune, NJ

(908) 922-4141

Also has a call in system so probably not what we are looking for.

There is a private course in Monmouth county called Cruz Farms. NABUC you would love it cause the owner, Mr. Cruz, converted his farm into a course because he wasn't allowed to play on the other county courses in the 1950's because he was Cuban. His sons now run the course. It is by no means Augusta but the layout is cool, the greens are well kept, it is wide open, easy to get too and has a BAR-B-Q area, a pool, volleyball net and will allow us to bring our own refreshments (read liquor and beer). I'll make the call to see when they re-open.

I should have never questioned your knowledge of Central Nj course Oh great Master Yoda. I am honored to be your padewan

The outing taking place or the golf itself? I take golf seriously but we are going to have a blast!!!!!

Wherever you're going to have it make sure its a roomy course--When you swing a 3 iron like a softball bat, like I do, I need a lot of space.

JBR pipdaddy is j/k...:laugh: and whataboutme I didnt think Bayonne Boyz knew what golf was, yes I was shocked! I'm not that good we should be grouped together... :D and since we are from Bayonne...if we cant bet them on the course we’ll kick there asses after....:D

I'm thinking two weeks before Memorial Day Weekend. Hardly anyone will be in there houses yet. The place is set. It is CRUZ FARMS in Wall Township, I think. It will be the best place for all to enjoy a round: open, not too long, good greens, not too $$$.

I played there a few times.......it should be cool for everyone.

I'm thinking two weeks before Memorial Day Weekend. Hardly anyone will be in there houses yet. The place is set. It is CRUZ FARMS in Wall Township, I think. It will be the best place for all to enjoy a round: open, not too long, good greens, not too $$$.

I'll be on my honeymoon. I can't make it then. Please pick another date.