Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do club hits ever become cheese?

vicman

Just wonderin. I was writing down a response to another thread when I thought of this one.

I dunno, but I remember when Silence (Delirium) came out 2 years ago it was all the rage, but now if some one dropped it I would personally remove the record from the turntable myself

Rapture's been overplayed for months. Does overplayed mean cheesey? Or are some songs always cheesey and the fact that they are overplayed gives people ample opportunity to hear just how cheesey they are. I was never crazy about the vocals on Rapture, so I got the Deep Dish dub version.

Overplay does not always mean cheesy. Although, hype can mask cheesiness. Silence is a great example. It's a big block of cheese. But when it came out, it had massive hype, and everyone wanted to hear it. Personally, I liked that song because I love Sarah McLachlan. But that song epitomizes cheese. It's still a good tune because of Sarah's voice. So we'll call it good cheese. Like Feta. It smells like ass, but tastes pretty damn good.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Overplay does not always mean cheesy. Although, hype can mask cheesiness. Silence is a great example. It's a big block of cheese. But when it came out, it had massive hype, and everyone wanted to hear it. Personally, I liked that song because I love Sarah McLachlan. But that song epitomizes cheese. It's still a good tune because of Sarah's voice. So we'll call it good cheese. Like Feta. It smells like ass, but tastes pretty damn good.

there are more pungent cheeses than feta that taste good...like brie

Originally posted by vicman

there are more pungent cheeses than feta that taste good...like brie

Yeah, but feta really does smell like ass. It smells like something that would drop out of your butt crack. It's got this really nasty scent - kinda like a cross between an unshowered Frenchman and a hairy Greek girl.

Yeah, but feta really does smell like ass. It smells like something that would drop out of your butt crack. It's got this really nasty scent - kinda like a cross between an unshowered Frenchman and a hairy Greek girl.

i say brie smells worse that fet....we should open this topic up to the general CP board...brie vs. feta

i say brie smells worse that fet....we should open this topic up to the general CP board...brie vs. feta

I'm not saying brie doesn't smell bad. But I really don't like the smell of unshowered French dudes. And that's what Feta smells like. I would rather stick my nose up somebody's bunghole and breathe deep than sit next to a French dude that hasn't showered in days.

I'm not saying brie doesn't smell bad. But I really don't like the smell of unshowered French dudes. And that's what Feta smells like. I would rather stick my nose up somebody's bunghole and breathe deep than sit next to a French dude that hasn't showered in days.

brie is a french cheese so chances are that a smelly french dude worked processesing the cheese instead of feta cheese, which is greek, unless there is a large amount of french dudes manufacturing cheese in Greece that I am unaware of

brie is a french cheese so chances are that a smelly french dude worked processesing the cheese instead of feta cheese, which is greek, unless there is a large amount of french dudes manufacturing cheese in Greece that I am unaware of

Where it's made has nothing to do with who it smells like. I seriously doubt cheese processors rub the cheese all over their bodies to make the cheese smell like them, or them like the cheese.

I am merely giving the odor a name. I'm not trying to proove cause and effect.

Where it's made has nothing to do with who it smells like. I seriously doubt cheese processors rub the cheese all over their bodies to make the cheese smell like them, or them like the cheese.

I am merely giving the odor a name. I'm not trying to proove cause and effect.

maybe your getting your feta from france or the cheese vendor at the winn dixie you go to is french

The odor has nothing to do with the french. I was only trying to describe the odor. And it reminds me of a dirty frenchman. That's all! :mad:

when u grow upur going to marry a french girl and have little french kids that will grow up to be cheese makers and produce pungent cheeses :D

Bedrock- Heaven Scent! Talk about overplayed..........i think once a track reaches Anthem status, all us jaded clubbers just sit back and roll our eyes. It's the satisfaction of knowing that we were rocking out to that very same track 14 months before the rest of the world!