Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does flirting indicate Liking?

fierydesire

Either of those things can be true... there are some people who flirt with everyone, it's just their way of relating and doesn't necessarily mean anything.

And on the other hand, it can definitely lead to something (isn't that why most people do it in the first place?)- someone finds out you're interested, they become intrigued... and the rest is history.

I know that's not as insightful as Gabo's post, but I do my best!

If he's flirting with you that means he likes you in a certain capacity...what capacity that is, whether it's only attraction or a true interest in getting to know you better...well only the guy can answer that question. Or maybe he's just feeling it out until he knows.

Me, I flirt for fun...;) Hey Z...*squish* ;)

Originally posted by sassa

Well, if the guy flirts with you every time he sees you, then there might be something there..or he could just be a really nice person...lol...depends.

You see that the thing..I am a very flirty person as many people may know. He does flirt with me when I see him, but it could be that he is like that with everyone.

Damn how can I really tell though if its just how he is or there is more?

Originally posted by fierydesire

:confused: Can it lead it into it or does it mean that they like you already?

It could mean many things... I flirt with tons of girls at work and that im friends, but id dont like them like that, just goof around ya know? depends on how things are said... but it can definatley lead into things...