Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How do you get rid of the smoke smell off your clothes after a club?

magilicuti

Originally posted by tastyt

Isn't it really uncomfortable dancing and sweating in leather pants? :confused:

mine aren't tight and i don't think they are that bad. i do sweat in them though and i do have to take breaks. they are my favorite pair of pants for clubbing. i went through 2 pairs already so i guess they do get destroyed eventually. but to answer your question i actually think they are really comfortable

the guy i am dating, he lvoes his leather pants too! and i asked him the same question, too but he said no cuz they are lined! that is the key.

i atcually got myself a pair and they were great! but the bad thing is that (just like leather shoes) they stretch. I should have gotten a size smaller cuz now i am constantly pulling them up :mad: I really like them too, they are not the ones that are cut jean style but like bootcut pants :(

they are great for going clubbing in the winter

i have PVC pants with denim lining on the inside, so they feel and move just like jeans

PVC is better than leather-lasts longer, smells dont stick to it, and easy to clean (you just need a sponge and a towel)

Originally posted by magilicuti

I have a lot of clothes that require dry cleaning and getting them cleaned every time I go to a club would be extremely expensive. I usually hang them in the shower and let the steam from my shower just take the smell off of them. Any other suggestions?

............................dont wear them to the club.:laugh:

If you are going somewhere like Soundfactory, Exit, etc. where you are going to be dancing a lot, I'd just wear some faux leather pants. They are cheaper, tend to be easier to clean, and often very durable.

I can never understand how people spend 100s of dollars on club clothes that tend to get worn out so quickly from sweating/dancing in them all night long.

Use that money to buy clothes that would be more appropriate for a lounge/bar.