Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Blade 2 Sountrack...

Moby, Gorillaz, Mystikal, Ice Cube and Paul Oakenfold are among the artists who will appear on the soundtrack for the upcoming film Blade 2. The disc pairs electronica and hip-hop artists on each track. Mystikal and Moby team up for "Gettin' Aggressive," while Paul Oakenfold and Ice Cube collaborate on "Right Here, Right Now". Other artists appearing on the soundtrack are the Crystal Method, Busta Rhymes, Silkk the Shocker, Dub Pistols, Cypress Hill, Roni Size, Mos Def, Massive Attack, the Roots, BT, Redman, Gorillaz and Groove Armada. The collaborations will definately bring dance music and hip hop music together. The Blade 2 soundtrack is due March 26th and the movie hits the theatres March 29th.

Talk about a mix! :eek:

http://www.xpander.nl/index.htm

Originally posted by jmuneton

this collaboration sounds really really dope. i think i sound go burn it now!!!!!!!!!!! peace Yarin!!!! you going to Platinum bro?

Yo yo. Maybe this Thursday, not sure yet. But defientely next Tuesday. Drop me a pm if you want to meetup.

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

the chemical brothers recorded a song with eve

it will be on one of the singles coming out

one question tho....i thought the union of hip-hop and dance haooened already (IE UK Garage)

Haha, this is a good call! Although I do think UK Garage needs to be sped-up a bit more if you want to incorporate people like Oakenfold, BT and such.

Are there any clubs in NYC where I could hear some decent UK Garage??? Sounds like a fun way to start-off the night.

Re-e-wind :tongue: