Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sex On Web Cam...broadcasting To 1000sss O Ffat Ppl .........

Originally posted by offbalancejui

all rite starbryte, u tryin to patranize me in cuz with big word well i got 9 letter word for u >>muthafuqa<< u a no life fruitcake, prob the one getin off to me in cuz on web cam, get opff aol get hobby loose weihgt do sumptin ihgt honeslty u are disgrace to all sf goers in nj/ny. honeslty u have no friends prob disgusting, fat beast u know seriuosly u overweihgt cpu geek get a life do a curl>>call ballies and ill hook u up with body tone deal>>>>p.s. eat shti and die

luv steve

WHAAAAAAAAAAT????#$%&**!@????????

Originally posted by northnjguy21

lol damn u gotta be a fat or ugly girl cause u haten alot i think u should just hate on the way u look and go meet some none board guys u board wh0re lol

Honestly u need to shut ur fucking trap because, and I dont think I stand alone on this one YOU ARE FUCKING ANNOYING!! You think you are gods gift? Hate to break it to ya YOUR FAR FROM!! who the fuck do you think you are coming here insluting the women on this board? WTF do u know. For an ugly kid u talk mad shit, please id like to see ur ass come to my face and try and kick game cause, please kid ur nothing so I suggest u stop insulting the women and even the guys on the board. :blown:

Originally posted by zlatang

how did they find out about this website?:confused: :confused: :confused:

more importantly...how did they spell it correctly to get here!?!

i am sitting here..and cannot believe what i am reading...this has got to be a joke! no one can be this stupid!!?? seriously...i feel like i am watching a bad episode of life goes on!! "corky goes cyber!"......did the '1' key replace the 'i' on your computer?? or is this one of those "cool" things like replacing all the s's with Z's etc!?!?! omigod...this is so sad...i fear for the future of america!

and please refrain from speaking for "sf goers"....actually...please refrain from speaking at all...DO U TALK LIKE THIS IN PERSON!? better yet...do people respond to u?!?! i...i am at a loss for words!

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

class...what have we learned today?

"dont smoke crack"

ehh...not quite....

"cruzer's mom is a whore!"

no, but getting closer...

"oo! i know: crackwhores beget crack babies!"

:horns:

:laugh:

I think showing this to kids would teach them to stay off crack!

Originally posted by misk

more importantly...how did they spell it correctly to get here!?!

i am sitting here..and cannot believe what i am reading...this has got to be a joke! no one can be this stupid!!?? seriously...i feel like i am watching a bad episode of life goes on!! "corky goes cyber!"......did the '1' key replace the 'i' on your computer?? or is this one of those "cool" things like replacing all the s's with Z's etc!?!?! omigod...this is so sad...i fear for the future of america!

and please refrain from speaking for "sf goers"....actually...please refrain from speaking at all...DO U TALK LIKE THIS IN PERSON!? better yet...do people respond to u?!?! i...i am at a loss for words!

well i suppose people do speak like that in remote rural areas where it's so *kewl* to be common.

as for the typing, there is a computer programme which reacts to one's voice, so maybe the spelling is computer-generated....

:eek:

YO check out the Hot party tonite at the RoXY Johnny Vicious resident DJ and Guest DJ Mike Macaluso.... Get Reduced Simply say FRICTION at the first Guest List Table

FRICTION GUESTLIST at the Roxy Tonight.

And ladies wear your Thongs..i wanna see em ....damnit!!! shake dat ass....cause your Free Cover till 12

Originally posted by adamhua

YO check out the Hot party tonite at the RoXY Johnny Vicious resident DJ and Guest DJ Mike Macaluso.... Get Reduced Simply say FRICTION at the first Guest List Table

FRICTION GUESTLIST at the Roxy Tonight.

And ladies wear your Thongs..i wanna see em ....damnit!!! shake dat ass....cause your Free Cover till 12

BEGONE!!!!!!

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Honestly u need to shut ur fucking trap because, and I dont think I stand alone on this one YOU ARE FUCKING ANNOYING!! You think you are gods gift? Hate to break it to ya YOUR FAR FROM!! who the fuck do you think you are coming here insluting the women on this board? WTF do u know. For an ugly kid u talk mad shit, please id like to see ur ass come to my face and try and kick game cause, please kid ur nothing so I suggest u stop insulting the women and even the guys on the board. :blown:

LoL see i told u LoL that u hated on me :(