Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pres. Bush still dumb ==> State of Union Address

Guest saleen351

I thought he did a pretty good job.. did like 25 mins of terror stuff, then other stuff but wound up back at terror stuff....I really wish he would have mentioned the superbowl and the olympics....but overall I thought it was good but did anyone notice the camera and audio work was terrible....?

Yes i'd have to agree im the idiot here, anyway chill out im not insulting you, im saying i don't really respect bush as a person, some of his policies i do agree with. Relax, don't insult me b/c i insulted bush not you. I suppose you don't respect me now but what the heck i guess im over you calling me an idiot. back to spinning. peace.

:blown:

:chop:

:D:

Originally posted by jmuneton

Yes i'd have to agree im the idiot here, anyway chill out im not insulting you, im saying i don't really respect bush as a person, some of his policies i do agree with. Relax, don't insult me b/c i insulted bush not you. I suppose you don't respect me now but what the heck i guess im over you calling me an idiot. back to spinning. peace.

:blown:

:chop:

:D:

It's nothing personal. I just find all the Bush bashing on this board from liberals laughable, especially when the predominant comment is "Hey, he's an idiot". Make arguments about his "bad" policies instead of ad hominem attacks. You'll never be credible on political issues or be able to convince people of your point of view if all you do is launch personal attacks lacking a strong basis. He may not be the best public speaker we've had, yes, I'll give Clinton that nod, but he's no idiot.

Originally posted by mungo

It's nothing personal. I just find all the Bush bashing on this board from liberals laughable, especially when the predominant comment is "Hey, he's an idiot". Make arguments about his "bad" policies instead of ad hominem attacks. You'll never be credible on political issues or be able to convince people of your point of view if all you do is launch personal attacks lacking a strong basis. He may not be the best public speaker we've had, yes, I'll give Clinton that nod, but he's no idiot.

Ever read the book Bushisms, after I read that I never thought the same about the coke head....