Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha album news and US tour rumors

the album, well all i know is that it's still being worked on. Most people who've heard tracks have said "you won't be disappointed" and in an interview with Swedish Egil it was revealed that there are currently 25 tracks and club b-sides (and some stuff updated from Madonna material) with an electro and melodic feel. They're selecting tracks, adding vocals and mixing the album down in Holland with Junkie XL. No dates confirmed through.

this comes from Jimmy Van M from trust the dj.com:

"Before Christmas I did eight dates on a tour with Sasha & Digweed all over America which was really exciting. There was such a great atmosphere at all the gigs and I had a really good time. All dates were sold out, which was good and this helped make the atmosphere even better. We got to preview these new visuals on the tour which was also really interesting. They were designed by an LA based company that does stuff for movies, so basically they provided a set of visuals which were designed specially for the vibe and style of music that was being played, and which were tailored to the individual DJs and their music. It was really great, and it's kind of what we're trying to go for more in the future.

In fact, in March we're going to launch a 30 city tour with tractor trailers taking all the equipment around. It's gonna be the first DJ-only SFX Clear Channel tour that they've done, which is really exciting. The dates are all set, and I'll be letting you know more information as soon as things have been finalised.

At Christmas time I went down to Orlando and was in the studio working on a new single called "Groupie" which is yet to be signed. Watch out for it. New Years Eve I spent in LA which was really excellent. It was exciting, as we had the guy from Phazon with us, so the sound system was awesome. There were about 10,000 people there all going mad to see Lee Burridge, myself, Sasha and Junkie XL. All in all, it was a really great night, and I ended up at an afterparty that lasted 14 hours."