Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~BuMpY RoAdS~

marcid21

I don't want to turn this into another woman/man scorned thread...but let me ask this...

When one chapter of your life is closed, and another is about to open....how do all of you feel about opening up and letting someone new inside?

This past weekend I had the privilege of some major closure on a big part of my life....i mean BIG ....I'm over and beyond the situation, but am scared to death of trusting anyone, or letting them see my true colors. IMO, opening up to someone is just opening up yourself to get cut down. I know I need to deal with this issue one way or the other, because if I don't I may be pushing away the wrong person.....my question is....HOW?

:(:cry::(

Originally posted by djmoonshine

wow.... marci get outta my head... :eek:

lol... when you find out let me know cause i have no idea either and i really need to know... :confused:

the thought of letting someone in scares the shit outta me ~ :shake:

It scares me enough to not even bother with it....:(

You just gotta give it time, ya know? I mean if you just had closure, it's not surprising that you're not ready to let someone else in. I had closure months before actually getting out of my last relationship so for me starting a new one right away was no problem. It's different for everyone. There's no reason to rush things, you don't need to be in a relationship all the time, just go with the flow and do what feels right.