Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: board geek girl.....

hey starbryte.....LMAO.....that guy is such an idiot!!! haha......how could anyone be offended when ya can't even understand what the hell he is trying to say!! :laugh:

i see it was moved to the drama board...............i think that is where all of his posts are now......how funny....LOSER!!

OKAY. For your information, clubkitty... my name is NOT board geek girl... okay? It just so happens to be.... BOARD WHORE!!!!

:laugh2:

ahahahah seriously, I was almost crying last night with that thread. It kept me occupied at work all night long, fighting back and forth very immaturely (I must admit, but it was damn funny)!!!!

Ask teresa... I called her immediately on my way home from work this morning (well, her way TO work) and told her she had to read it right away!!!! He is suuuuch a FREEEEEEEEAK!!!!!!

Sincerely,

Starbryte

board whore :hump:

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

Were your eyes bleeding like mine were reading it?

Are you KIDDING??? I was DYING!!!!! Imagine not only READING it, but knowing that whatever you wrote back he was definitely going to see and reply to right away!!! Needless to say, I think I may have neglected a lot of my work last night due to a serious need to bash the northnjguy.... ha! He is seriously such a fucking idiot... I can't believe people like that exist... honestly! Who in their right mind does things like that, and then talks to people in that way? Whatever!!!!! :rolleyes:

Oh... wait a sec... were you asking Teresa? ahahah yeah I guess you assume MY eyes were bleeding... I was the one going back and forth with him!!!!! whoops!!!!

Well... Teresa did NOT read it cause she is saying she can't find it... ooooooo it's so hard to go look on the drama board... takes a lot of energy... :tongue: Honey, please go read it you will die!! You MUST see the picture of them with the fire!!!!! :laugh2:

Originally posted by StArBrYte

Are you KIDDING??? I was DYING!!!!! Imagine not only READING it, but knowing that whatever you wrote back he was definitely going to see and reply to right away!!! Needless to say, I think I may have neglected a lot of my work last night due to a serious need to bash the northnjguy.... ha! He is seriously such a fucking idiot... I can't believe people like that exist... honestly! Who in their right mind does things like that, and then talks to people in that way? Whatever!!!!! :rolleyes:

Did you notice I moved those XS promotional posts? I am not communistic as many of you think I am.

Does he think all those words are spelled like that? I saw a post on the SEX board once where it was over 200 posts long about this one BLOCKHEAD arguing amd making fun of all the people who misspelled NERVEOUS. He actually thought that was how you spelled it.

Oh... wait a sec... were you asking Teresa? ahahah yeah I guess you assume MY eyes were bleeding... I was the one going back and forth with him!!!!! whoops!!!!

Well... Teresa did NOT read it cause she is saying she can't find it... ooooooo it's so hard to go look on the drama board... takes a lot of energy... :tongue: Honey, please go read it you will die!! You MUST see the picture of them with the fire!!!!! :laugh2:

Unlike you I actually have work to do while I'm at work and I don't have to time to read each and every board on CP. :laugh: :laugh:

I know I'm going to hear it for this one!!!!! :worry:

nope....talking to you!

Originally posted by teresadf

Unlike you I actually have work to do while I'm at work and I don't have to time to read each and every board on CP. :laugh: :laugh:

I know I'm going to hear it for this one!!!!! :worry:

soooooo teresadf......tell us how you got those 364 posts then........LOL!!! :laugh:

Originally posted by teresadf

Well at least I'm not neglecting patients.....just people that want to buy software!!!!! :laugh:

"NURSE!!!! Come quick!!!! I can't BREATHE!!!!!!"

"ahhhhh... you'll be fine... hold on one sec I am posting..."

"BUT PLEASE NURSE!!!!!!'

"I said HOLD ON!!!!! Okay... dear northnjguy.... lol fuken kid..."

(I can't beleive I just made fun of MYSELF.)