Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
clubkat

When performing oral sex on a woman

many men ::and woman:: seem to underestimate the sensation of LIPS.

It seems that the general opinion is that oral sex is only performed with a tounge, finger, vibrator, dong, shlong, beads, plugs, and paws ::hehe::

USE YOUR LIPS!!!!

I mean it makes sense you know? Y be down there and only use your tounge. Ive come to terms with the fact that LIPS play a huge part! The sensation of nice soft fat lips on a clitoris or even sucking the labia is twice as strong and makes you twice as wet than any tounge can!

::but thats just this pussy::

Using lips on a woman also causes the same visual and physical stimulation as a woman using her lips on a man!

::imagine pulling away from a shaft, wet lips dragging::

USE YOUR LIPS!!!!

luxlove.gifluxlove.gifluxlove.gifluxlove.gifluxlove.gifluxlove.gif

Guest danni133

ClubKat you are so right..why is it that we have to tell guys how to do things right down there?:rolleyes:

lol

~Danielle

Originally posted by clubkat

many men ::and woman:: seem to underestimate the sensation of LIPS.

It seems that the general opinion is that oral sex is only performed with a tounge, finger, vibrator, dong, shlong, beads, plugs, and paws ::hehe::

USE YOUR LIPS!!!!

I mean it makes sense you know? Y be down there and only use your tounge. Ive come to terms with the fact that LIPS play a huge part! The sensation of nice soft fat lips on a clitoris or even sucking the labia is twice as strong and makes you twice as wet than any tounge can!

::but thats just this pussy::

Using lips on a woman also causes the same visual and physical stimulation as a woman using her lips on a man!

::imagine pulling away from a shaft, wet lips dragging::

USE YOUR LIPS!!!!

luxlove.gifluxlove.gifluxlove.gifluxlove.gifluxlove.gifluxlove.gif

I use my Lips, fingers, tongue, the whole 9 yards... even gently suck a lil on the shimmy sham... get a lil creative...