Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Romantic Rendezvous...

dgmodel

just shootin' ideas out for the guys who are gonna post, "oh man, valentines day... what do i get my girl... " so instead of a blase half assed attempt at swooning her possibly take her on a lil trip just the two of you and share some real quality time and some oh yeah some wooohoo.. grrr... oh oh oh! yay bebe... you get my drift?

"Going solo" lol I can't believe they even put that one up there...!!!

Have I mentioned how much I hate Valentine's Day? All holidays are bad but this one takes the cake, the only thing worse is birthdays. Even when you're with someone to celebrate, it's never that great. Too many expectations.

Its very similar to mothers day, fathers day... blah blah blah... its one day of an entire year were you are supposed to appreciate that person... fuck that! what about the other 364? i think it should be reversed have the remaining 364 vday, or mday, or fday or what have you and have one day off.......VDAY= You should appreciate what you have everyday of your life cause it could be the last day you have that to appreciate it... just my opinion but im a corny douche... whatever.. i dont know if that makes sense...

and as for the expectations portion of it... you can never win... no matter what...

Originally posted by tastyt

"Going solo" lol I can't believe they even put that one up there...!!!

Have I mentioned how much I hate Valentine's Day? All holidays are bad but this one takes the cake, the only thing worse is birthdays. Even when you're with someone to celebrate, it's never that great. Too many expectations.

exactly, I never had a problem with V-day but this yr I may have one..damn its like 2 weeks away...I want a Valentine:(

Originally posted by fierydesire

exactly, I never had a problem with V-day but this yr I may have one..damn its like 2 weeks away...I want a Valentine:(

I'll be your Valentine! :D :D

We'll feed each other chocolate till we look like this: :screwy: and then we :puke: and the roses activate our allergies...

No I'm not bitter, why do you ask? :confused: