Brady Or Bledsoe????

vikkii123

Who do you think should start on Sunday  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think should start on Sunday

• Brady
    • Bledsoe

Hey Vikkii

Well...I just got back to work this week. I was out for 6 weeks due to a car crash. Feeling better now and it is actually good to be back at work as wierd as that sounds. It is pretty boring being home for some long when all your friends are in work. It was nice for a while but it got old.

I have not been out dancing in SOOOOOOOOO long. I am going out next weekend. Any suggestions. I feel so out of the loop:rolleyes:

Originally posted by vikkii123

Hey roxychic where have you been? How are you doing?

I'd have to agree with you about Brady def deserves to start!!! :D

Originally posted by roxychic

Hey Vikkii

Well...I just got back to work this week. I was out for 6 weeks due to a car crash. Feeling better now and it is actually good to be back at work as wierd as that sounds. It is pretty boring being home for some long when all your friends are in work. It was nice for a while but it got old.

I have not been out dancing in SOOOOOOOOO long. I am going out next weekend. Any suggestions. I feel so out of the loop:rolleyes:

Yes come to Avalon next Fri 2/8 to see Ferry Corsten and Lee Burridge. I think a couple of us from the board are meeting up inside Avalon... ya know to put a face to the name on cp...lol

Originally posted by lynxssp

Hi Vikky, I kinda gave up on clubs nowdays

How've you been?

Giving up on clubs:confused: How come?

Actually I can't really talk I haven't been out in a while. But heading out next Friday to Avalon should be a good time:tongue:

I dunno, the yesterday's underground tends to be mainstream nowdays, I guess that's how it happens with everything - I dont like it. I mean S&D playing in a restorant/banket place/whatever in NY and the tics are nearly $100/21+/dress code - bullshit.

Maybe only Vinyl in NY ocassionaly...