Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
ranouttaideas

Please rate my cock

why do you have to use the word homo like a put down? Who care's what sexuality he is? Homeboy is on a section of sex threads, is an exhibitionist and wanted people to rate his cock.

Put downs are masks for the weak in order to take attention from themselves so that no one pays attention to their insecurity...You just let everyone know that you took the time to look at a thread called RATE MY COCK, you got bothered by it like you've never seen one before and then you took more important tiime to write about it.

Live each day as if it's your last because someday you'll be right...

I think that is the funniest thing ever...what is it with guys and their obsession about their penis' :laugh:

Honestly girls...do some of you sit in front of a big mirror and admire their vaginas??

lollol...well, maybe some people do..and hey, enjoy....I just find it really amusing how often guys appear on this board and want their penis rated....

Originally posted by flying_high

I think that is the funniest thing ever...what is it with guys and their obsession about their penis' :laugh:

Honestly girls...do some of you sit in front of a big mirror and admire their vaginas??

lollol...well, maybe some people do..and hey, enjoy....I just find it really amusing how often guys appear on this board and want their penis rated....

hey ok I like to admire mine, dont knock it till ya tried it :laugh: