Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2/14

Guest danni133

Guest danni133

Since the topic of 2/14 came up, it left me wondering: what's everyone doing for Valentine's Day?

As of now my single self is doing nothing. Perhaps all us folks should set up a meetup or something?

~Danielle

Currently single not doing anything yet...still a bit optimistic though...but if anything I will probably go out with a good friend of mine for dinner or sit home and waste the day away....

What I would prefer is a candelit dinner, a moonlight stroll, a sensual back rub...etc. I can dream no?:(

Fiery....us saps...I tell ya.....

My mind kind of wandered and thought of long amazing conversation...and lots of laughs....with someone that owns my heart....maybe a little take out, and a sappy movie....and soft yummy meaningful kisses in lots of places....Candelight...and just a nice cozy setting.....

But this 2/14, I'll be spending it alone...or maybe with someone who can cover up the void...but not fill it.

:(

i always tend to buy like roses for the women and beer for the men lol.......i also buy myself roses too! ::just cuz the pink ones make me happy::

probably gonna be cuddling with my kitty......well more like my kitties cuddling with me.....

::that bitch has a fetish for my roses!:: :mad:

:tongue:

i have to work until 7:30...not that i am keeping anyone waiting! LOL....i will probably finish up my night with my single friends and one of the few constants left in my life~~>booze

saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

maybe i will recieve a nice surprise like i did last year...u never know...but for now...i am keeping the wine chilled so i can drown my sorrows! LOL

I am not sure yet what I am doing...I have to work but hopefully goin out with someone thats special to me...but who knows..Valentines day I kinda see no point in..one day to tell someone how you feell....thats why there are 365 of them....I have a very weird outlook about it alll now :(

Guest danni133

Evil evil V-Day.............

Fiery..I totally get what you meant in your last post...We need to hang out and drown our sorrows :D

~Danielle

Originally posted by misk

i have to work until 7:30...not that i am keeping anyone waiting! LOL....i will probably finish up my night with my single friends and one of the few constants left in my life~~>booze

saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

maybe i will recieve a nice surprise like i did last year...u never know...but for now...i am keeping the wine chilled so i can drown my sorrows! LOL

sounds like fun to me. :laugh:

Originally posted by happykittn

Nada. All the single girls in my house are doing a sweet/corny 2/14 gift exchange... I'm going to go all out on the girl I get, because it really sucks being along on the day of love and all that jazz...

Eating Valentine's Day nerds,

~kitten

that is really cute!!!!! me and my friends exchange to...but our gifts come in shot glasses lol!! i mean...my parents always give me something no matter what!!! so at least i will have chocolate to eat when i am all shitcanned!! LOL ..... but like i said..hoping for a sweet surprise like last year....:(