Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I am already getting ready for Ibiza. I am going on the first week of August. I will be buying the plane tickets within the next two weeks. I can't wait!!! :)

What month are you going to the magical island?

I went last August and it was incredible. The year before I went on June.

Ibiza - Like no Place on earth!

I'm going July 26th - 31st. I am going to be booking my flight within the next two weeks as well. Anyone get a hotel yet? I want to wait until the same day as I book my flight, but don't want to wait to long. I am sort of an unpatient git, when it comes to these types of things.

Hello, prplhz.

If you are looking to be next to all the party people and next to the water, try getting a hotel by Playa D'en Bossa. You will have Space - Ibiza, within walking distance. If you are looking for something more relaxing (as far as people traffic), get something by TALAMANCA. You will have El Divino & Pacha within walking distance and Ibiza town very close. If you want to stay in the heart of ibiza town, make your reservations now.

With 5 days you'll have plenty of fun, with 7 at least you get a break. Last year I went for 5 days in August and everyone that I spoke with from Europe told me that I was dedicated. If you go for 5 days, try to make it within the weekend, like Thursday to Tuesday. You'll get to experience Cream @ Amnesia, Ministry of Sound @ PACHA, Everybody Loves Sundays @ Space, Manumission @ Privilege and Miss Moneypenny's @ El Divino.

I can't wait!

Originally posted by myventure

Hello, prplhz.

If you are looking to be next to all the party people and next to the water, try getting a hotel by Playa D'en Bossa. You will have Space - Ibiza, within walking distance. If you are looking for something more relaxing (as far as people traffic), get something by TALAMANCA. You will have El Divino & Pacha within walking distance and Ibiza town very close. If you want to stay in the heart of ibiza town, make your reservations now.

With 5 days you'll have plenty of fun, with 7 at least you get a break. Last year I went for 5 days in August and everyone that I spoke with from Europe told me that I was dedicated. If you go for 5 days, try to make it within the weekend, like Thursday to Tuesday. You'll get to experience Cream @ Amnesia, Ministry of Sound @ PACHA, Everybody Loves Sundays @ Space, Manumission @ Privilege and Miss Moneypenny's @ El Divino.

I can't wait!

so ibiza town is how close to playa de bossa?? thats were i wanna go but someone im going with dosent really wanna. i told him ibiza town is close and pricey and were we would be staying is just a couple min. away from space, and were going for 8 days so theres so much time to do alot of stuff and see alot. oh how is the air port noise in plays de bossa?? thats one of BIG things, i dont think its gonna be that big a deal.

Ibiza Town is about 10-15 minutes by taxi or scooter. My friend and I walked from Ibiza town to Playa D'en Bossa. BY feet it takes to long. Take a look at this map http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/map/b_map_se.gif

Space is about 1 block or 2 from Bora Bora (beach), which is in Playa D'en Bossa. Bora Bora is really cool, there is a DJ playing music almost the entire day. Just imagine getting a sun tan, listen to music, is watching beautiful people dance. The hotels are right next to the beach. Another thing, if you stay in Ibiza town and if you want to go to the beach you need to take a taxi or rent a scooter to go there. In Ibiza town You mainly have restaurants, stores, the castle, and Ibiza port.

Scooters are fun, but be careful. If you rent one at the begining watch how people drive and go slow.

Also take a look at www.ibiza-spotlight.com

'Ibiza, like no place on earth.'

:)

• 2 weeks later...