Clubplanet Nightlife Community

princesslolita

Because of that sig I had to disable them. It's just too nasty to have the risk of anyone coming by my desk at work and happening to catch it.

I also hate when guys put pics of naked/half-naked girls in their sigs... don't get me wrong, I love the girls and all, but it's just kind of pathetic, and DEFINITELY would look bad if someone else saw that at work.

Oh, and I'll take either of those over a picture of some schmuck posing with his shirt off.... now THAT is pathetic.

Originally posted by quoth

That's exactly what im talkinbg about. I mean for real that shit is mad degrading to women and people alike. I mean how would u feel if that was in you in the picture gettin raped by Penguin and Sodomized by The Joker?? Oh, wait a minute..nevermind...cause i dont think no one would rape u to begin with being that you got slapped with the uglystick. just my $.02

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by tottallyoff

Sure there is a way to do it.

yup. lots of php libraries out there for image mangling

and fileformat detection / header info readers...

hell even a file object in php can tell you how

big a file is...

hey DaVe, how about hiring me freelance

and i'll do it for like... hmm... $500.

i'm such a freelance ho ;-)

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by quoth

That's exactly what im talkinbg about. I mean for real that shit is mad degrading to women and people alike. I mean how would u feel if that was in you in the picture gettin raped by Penguin and Sodomized by The Joker?? Oh, wait a minute..nevermind...cause i dont think no one would rape u to begin with being that you got slapped with the uglystick. just my $.02

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hahahahahahaha i love this kid :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: