Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BT teams up with Mara

Choo Choo’s Mara have joined Peter Gabriel, Way Out West and The Roots as they have all collaborated with one time epic-Houser Brian Transeau (aka BT) for his fourth album.

Interrupted by a phone call from Brian’s management during a long studio session working on their upcoming remix of Dino Lenny’s “I Feel Stereoâ€, Barry Gilbey and Sara Whittaker-Gilbey of Mara were told that Brian wanted to work with them as he had been following their music for some time.

Of the collaboration, Sara Whittaker-Gilbey said, “it’s really exciting to be working with such a good producer, particularly as we’re really happy with what we’re doing at the moment and it’s wicked that someone has actually noticed!â€.

Brian spent four days working with the duo in their Devil’s Kitchen studio in Sheffield but during the sessions Brian’s studio in LA was broken into and his album material was stolen along with a large amount of studio equipment.

No details of the track are available, and the Choo Choo camp are remaining tight lipped about it, other than when asked Barry Gilbey stated that “it’s a break beat track†and that “the shit with Brian’s studio made things really hard for him during the week, I just hope it gets sorted for himâ€.

I suspect those rascals Paul Van Dyke and oakie

behind the BT and Hybrid stolen music.

Those two are evil villians in my book!

I can just see Oakie's big gorilla head

popping out of an air duct above BT's

computers and lowering Paul Van Dyke

alla' Mission Impossible to steal the hardwear.